Chapter 5

His sister hazel ^^

Zion*

I just sat there and looked at her does she know what he has done to me was this the first time he has done this before, I said nothing back cause I was scared and confused.

"It's okay you don't have to say anything I am just here to take care of you while Kyle is away," she said as she handed me a towel and she looked away so I could get out of the bathtub and dry myself I walked out of the bathroom and went into the room.

"I know my brother is evil and his wolf is even worse but please can we try to be friends I am also lonely in this pack," she said as she walked into the walking closet and got me a dress to wear she handed it to me and looked away.

"Kyle so that's the monsters name I imagined it would be something eviler I guess," I said to her as I wore the dress she just laughed like I had told the joke of the century.

"Our parents wanted to name him the devil's right-hand man but I guess it was too long," she said still laughing she looked back at me with a smile on her face.

"You look beautiful come on let's go downstairs so we can eat breakfast" she held my hand and we walked out of the room.

"We are going to be eating with other woman in the pack don't mind there jealous looks they are mostly power-hungry that's why they are jealous of you the gammas wife and mate," she said as we walked down the stairs.

"What is a gamma anyway and why would they be jealous. " I asked her as we were walking she just looked at me and smiled.

"I will explain later it's all too much for you right now," she said as we got to a door she opened it and inside there was a huge, long table filled with woman and little girls playing around they all turned to look at them.

Two gorgeous women stood up and went to Zion the taller one had bright red hair and dark forest green eyes and she was pregnant her belly was huge the second one had blonde hair and icy blue eyes they were both very pretty.

The first one just hugged me and I don't know what it was but her hug made me feel so safe and loved I almost cried in her arms I just hugged her back she let go of me and said "hi nice to finally meet you my name is Layla I am the Luna of the pack and this is Beth the beta's mate"

"Luna Layla she is still a bit shocked and overwhelmed by everything so she doesn't want to speak yet," said hazel.

"It's okay we have all been in that stage come on the food is here we have to go and eat," she said with a smile on her face we sat down I sat in the middle of hazel and Beth there was a bunch of food on the table I didn't realize how hungry I was before until I started eating the pancakes I almost forgot where I was for a moment but I just looked around most of the people looked happy it almost made me forget about the hell hole I was in.

After breakfast Hazel took me outside into the garden we both sat down on the chairs it was peaceful here there where birds and beautiful roses and other colourful flowers it almost made me forget about Kyle.

"