Chapter 10

*Chris is Chris Hemsworth

Zion*

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a unfamiliar room the walls in the room where a very deep but pleasant red - scarlet red- the carpet on the floor was black it looked very soft and fluffy the bed that I was sleeping in was very big the bed was also black the pillow where red why is the room all black and red.

I stood up and walked to the mirror that was in the middle of the room I stood there and looked at myself, my brown eyes where now blood red that was the only visible change I could see.

I compared myself with what I saw in the hospital mirror my eyes where red but they were a darker red then the one I saw in the hospital mirror I didn't see the long teeth I had at the hospital.

I am wearing black skinny jeans and a dark red t-shirt with black slippers.

I walked out of the room into a long hallway with more doors on the side they were all different colour doors my door was the only one with a dark colour wierd I have to find out why later right now I have to find out what I'm doing here.

I walked downstairs I heard some talking I followed the talking and walked up to a door.

"What where you thinking saving her a werevolve's bitch we don't need more of or people that bad that we would go around saving the mates of those dogs" someone with a very deep voice said.

"Come on David don't you pity her that poor girl was forced to become the mate of one of those animals, it was so bad that the poor girl killed herself and the baby still in her womb" that guy from the hospital said.

"Chris I understand but we have already accepted Hazel and we will accept no one else after the basic training she must leave, there is nothing I can do to protect her." said what I think is David.

"Why there must be something she is our own," said Chris.

"Sorry but we must keep the peace between us and the wolves I can't let us go to war because of her," he said as he walked to the door, I ran back to my room I ran so fast that I think it took a second for me to get there.

What the hell I have never ran so fast in my life in fact I don't even run not for fun and definitely not for sports I can't play sport not even if they put a gun to my head, my head started hurting from all that running .

I sat on the bed think about what they said so when I leave here I have to go back to Kyle I can't go back I have to try and escape before they take me back, I tried to stand but the pain in my head hurt so bad.

The door opened and Chris came in with a glass of blood he gave it to me and I started drinking my headache immediately stopped I finished the whole glass.

"I see that the pain has started to kick in" he while laughing.

"Yeah why does it hurt like that" I said back, he sat next to me.

"Your body is having a panic attack because you are still alive so it will try to decay because you are technically dead so that's why we drink blood" he said I just nodded and looked at him.

"Do I have to go back to him" I said to him he sadly nodded.

"When am I leaving," I said to him.

"In two days," he said

"What is basic training," I said

"How do you know about that," he said.

"I heard you talk about it," I said back.

"It's just training on how to be a vampire how to control your thirst and how to control your speed" he said getting up and walking to the door.

"Come on we don't have that much time" he said walking out I walked behind him.

"What do the colours/colours on the door mean," I asked him.

"It tells you which sector the vampire belongs in and how powerful they are"

******×******×******×*****×******×*