Chapter 14

*
Zion *

We went back to my room and she brought some dress with that she wanted me to wear she told me to choose one of them I chose a stunning red dress that was the same color as my eyes.

Luna Layla did my make up and my hair she made it in to a curly elegant bun and made me wear red high heels.

I looked at myself in the mirror and she made me look so beautiful she was wearing a pink dress and peach high heels and has her blonde hair in curls that go to her back.

We both got to the hall where the meeting was being held the anouncer said "Here comes Luna Woods and eta Rivers" as we walked in all eyes where on us it was horrible some of them looked at us with anger, Jealousy, haterd for me and lust.

The alpha and Kyle walked twords us the alpha and the Luna kissed each other you could tell that they were in love, his looked real and hers looked like it was masterd like she spent many years perfecting it.

Kyle whispered In my ear "You look pretty why do you look so pretty is it for the man here or for the attention they are going to give you whore. " he said as he dug his fingers into my hip.

He walked me to some of his friends and introduced me as his mate they did ask questions about me being a vampire 'did it happen before or after we meet' after all the wierd questions I ended up going to the toilet to excape all of their never ending questions.

As I was walking back to the 'meeting' that was just a party I got pushed into a room that looked like a supply closet I looked back to see Kyle locking the door "Did you think you could walk around flaunting what's mine did you expect me to nothing about it." he said as he can closer to me I will not lie after yesterday's beating I am really scared of him.

"What do you want Kyle" I said to him.

"I can't fuck you here so I will go for a blow job" he said with a smirk.

I shock my head no he just slapped me really hard so hard that I fell blood was coming out of my mouth "Now you listen here you whore I wasn't asking you I am telling you and if you don't want to get a beating again I suggest you take out my dick and start sucking. " he said, I slowly went to unzip his suit pants I felt tears come out of my eyes I unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers and pants and took out his dick.

I have never sucked one before but I have read about it and heard some girls at school talk about it but still having it in front of my face is not like reading or hearing about it I had no experience doing this and I can't pretend like I know what I am doing I look up at him and said " I don't know what to do!".

He just shock his head and looked down at me with pity in his eyes "Alright then just open your mouth wide and I will do the rest" he said I opened my mouth as wide as I can he slowly put it in my mouth his dick hit the back of my throat and I started choking but he didn't care he kept on going faster and harder, he stopped after some few minutes he let me go and he zipped up his pants "Get yourself cleaned up you look like a slut." he said as he got out of the supply room.

I got up and went back to the bathroom and fixed my hair and make up and wiped all my tears after that I walked back to the party with a fake genuine smile on my face I walked to the bar and got some acholol to help me cope with the rest of the night.

****×*****×*****×*****×******×*****