Chapter 18

*Sheila with red eyes ^^

So this is a rewrite of chapter 18.

Don't skip this chapter because it is really nice.

"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""

The silverkind.

The king or queen of all the supernatural and human world.

The broken and bruised.

The light in the dark.

The new beginning.

The saviour of Vanriya and the world.

They will be known by the bell.

"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""

Zion *

*I have been with Courtney and her friends for a while now we have been driving for a week it's nice tho getting to know everyone they seem pretty chill and nice we have been stopping in other covens or safe houses and getting blood supplies and gas.

In the beginning, I thought Paul was going to be mean and not accept into the group he kinda has that protective dad bear instinct I like it me and him quickly became close friends.

We finally got to their coven it was bigger than Chris's coven and the other covens we got supplies from it was the size of a big town.
We are finally here" said Marcus.

"Zion welcome to Vanriya named after the royal vamp family Vanra," said Shelia

"This is the biggest coven in the country and do you know why," Peter said.

I shook my head no.

"The royal family lives here in this very city in that huge golden mansion," Said Courtney said with a huge smile.

Kyle *

When we got to the car she was not there we looked for her in the area around the car.

I changed into my wolve form and started hunting for her I ran all over the woods until I caught her sent her bitter Jasmin, burning ash and mild rotting corpse.

She smelled like what she is a rotting corpse that's the thing about vampires they might not look like they are rotting but they are slowly very slowly.

Chris has been calling all the covens around the area and asking them if they have seen her we got a few calls from some covens saying that they saw her with a group of vampires mostly men that fucken whore after all that I have done for her.

They also said that they might know where she is going Vanriya the vampire and supernatural capital of America, that's where vampires and some of their non-vamp mates live.

When will she learn that she can never escape me no matter how hard she tries.

Zion*

We dropped off Sheila and Marcus they lived in a cute and beautiful condo in an extremely gorgeous neighbourhood I hugged them both because they were amazing people that were now my friends and I will miss them both Sheila's a cute mamma bear and Marcus may be a huge flirt but you can see the love he has for Sheila in his eyes.

We drove to the other side of the town it was filled with big huge homes and a few blocks away you could see the golden palace it was beautiful.

"Zion do you want to go home with me Courtney and Peter are newly mated so you can't live with them for a month," Paul said.

"I can't live with you alone Paul a pretty girl like me can not live alone with an ugly guy like you. " I said playfully me and Paul have basically become best friends in a few days, looking at the golden palace I don't know what it is but I feel like I have a connection with this place.

"Don't flatter yourself, Zion, you will be living with me and my family members," Paul said laughing.

"whatever Paul the mall cop where do you live anyway," I said looking out the window.

"I live over there" he pointed at the golden palace my eyes went wide I looked out the window and saw that we were at the golden palaces gates the gate was made of gold like the palace the gate was very tall it had huge emerald stones In the gates side wall it was beautiful and mesmerizing.

"How do you like work there or something," I said laughing because I know that he will get really mad, now that I left Kyle and meet all these people I am freer and happier I am a new person I have never felt like this before free and happy.

Paul just laughed and walked out of the car I followed him after I finished hugging Courtney and Peter.

When we got in a man in an elegant suit he looked like Alfred from batman but this man had dark beautiful red eyes he walked towards us he bowed when he got to Paul.

"Prince Paulron Vanra we have been waiting for you to come back home I see that you brought a friend back with you, your parents and the counsel are wait for you both in the silver room," he said walking away.

After Me and Paul talked about him being the prince we walked up the stairs and threw a dark hallway that led to a silver door I am guessing this is the silver room.

We walked in and out of nowhere the huge bell in the middle of the room started ringing loudly and everyone immediately fell to there knees I thought they were all bowing to Paul so I looked at him but he was also bowing looking at me with wide eyes.

*****×*****×****×*****×****×****×**