Terroriser Information

Team Name: Terroriser
Real Name: Brian Michael (Vanoss: "Handjob") (Terroriser: "Handby!")

Appearance:

Species: Cyborg

Species: Cyborg

Tropes:
• The Ahnold
• Butt Monkey (to Vanoss)
• The Big Guy

Information: Terroriser gets a lot of shit for fucking with his friends, whether it be in Minecraft or Mario Kart. Vanoss is the evil genius, but Terroriser likes to live up to his name. Coming to Eostia, his abilities no longer lie with that of a keyboard, being able to reverse time to a degree and teleport his friends anywhere he chooses, Brian is a master of being a dickhead. Call him a nerd, a geek, the guy who does the voice, he's a master of architecture and skilled and try hard combatant. With his shotgun, mini gun, and flaming arrows at the ready, he'll yell like a maniac, charging into the frying pan, ready to terminate his targets.

Quote: "Get to de Choppa!"—Terroriser

Love interest: Maia

Species: Human

Position: Shield Princess of Rad, and self proclaimed Mercenary Queen

Information: Once a member of the famous mercenary gang known as the Black Dogs, Maia is only a princess by name. She's free-spirited, adventurous, and stubborn, not to mention a hell of a drinker. When she was younger, and close to death at the hands of one the Dark Queen's monsters, she was saved by Volt and the Black Dogs, not only becoming a member of the gang, but gaining a crush on Volt. After she was chosen by Celestine to become a member of the Seven Shields, she started her own mercenary group known as the Rose Order. However, when Volt betrays all of Eostia and let his plans be known, how will she handle it? Will she be enraged? Will she feel broken and weak? Perhaps what she may need is cyborg with a warm heart, and an asshole personality to help her through.