Chapter 7: Match

Before I go on to the next chapter, I just want to point out that I made a MAJOR mistake when I posted. I just realized it now when I was rereading my story so far before typing this chapter up. When Nick "breaks" her leg when she first gets to the school, the day after when she wakes up her leg is suddenly healed. Nobody has figured this out yet (nobody posted a review pointing out the mistake,) so just pretend that her leg healed overnight and the effects of that were just temporary. Anyways, on to the next chapter!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

The next morning went exactly like the morning before. I was woken up by overly-cheery Alice, I acted like Ivy didn't hate me, I tried my hardest in school and Alice had a breakdown in front of everyone about getting a B+ on a math test that was due before I came to the school. Truthfully, I was sort of nervous about the results of the HS survey. Violet once again brought me to Ms. John during HS and ran off to a nearby machine.

"Oh, well! Hello Nicole! I just got the results of the survey. We tried to match you up with someone you have a-um-connection to. Also someone who lived in your area before you-uh-PASTED."

I just nodded and prayed it was someone like the girl Alice got. Finding someone's dad seemed easy enough.

"Ok, great! The monitor will show you whom you've been matched with. And remember, if you are ever unhappy with the person you've got, just come talk to me."

"Can I change the person I got?" I asked

"Sorry. Only for very rare occasions, such as if she moves to another area."

"Oh."

"Ok. Here's the results."

The computer monitor on her desk turned on by itself. On the screen,Itshowed a map of the world. It started slowly zooming in on my country (I'm not stating it, for personal reasons :p) on to my hometown. I looked closer. It was like Google Earth, where you could see all buildings like you were flying over them.

"Hey! There's my house!" I blurted out.

Ms. John laughed and responded, "Yes, your town is quite small. Only one middle school. You probably already know your match."

I swore Ms. John winked at me when the camera stopped zooming in and hovered over my school. It looked so familar. I could see the soccer field that I used to play Capture the Flag on just a few days ago for gym. The basketball court that I sometimes liked to shoot hoops on. I could see the small garden that a group of grade 7s planted near the schools' entrance. I sighed, feeling a bit homesick. I didn't want to admit it, but I missed my old school and home. A lot.

"Just let it find your match for a moment-" Ms. John hit the monitor with her fist. The screen flickered. "Dumb, old thing. I keep on asking the school for an upgrade but no. I'm not quali-"

"Um, Ms. John?"

"Oh. Right. Sorry dear. Anyways-" she turned the monitor around to face it. "Oh! Your match has been found! Excellent!" She smiled and showed me the monitor.

The name and picture of the person hovered above the school, along with that person's location, gender and age. I instantly recognized that person's blonde hair, her perfect skin and hazel eyes without looking at her information-Ash?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I bet there was a lot of people who saw that coming. Originally it was a girl whom Nick didn't know, but after thinking it through I realized how boring that was. This way, at least then Nick has a connection with home (I can't post exactly what that is or it counts as a spoiler. Let's just say students at Angel Academy have contact with home when they are doing the project. More on that next chapter.)

Also, for some reason my artist of a little sister drew a short manga of the first few Angel Academy chapters. It followed the story exactly like this. My only complaint? She drew Nick BEAUTIFUL for some reason. I pictured her more-well-average. She had long flowing dark brown hair, sort of tanned skin, dark brown eyes and always had on a headband. Alice, Violet and even Ash were right on spot though (Alice had wavy, long strawberry-blonde hair with green eyes and always had a clip in her hair. Violet had shorter, just above her shoulders, black (well, I said dark brown in my version :p) hair with bangs that covered her "manga eyes" (no, really. You can't see her eyes at all,) and really pale skin (I think she read it wrong, Violet wasn';t meant to be scary.) Ash had just past her shoulders blonde hair, hazel eyes and wore very preppy clothing. I wanted to post some pictures of her manga here, but she refused and said they were private. Oh well.