🌸Part 1🌸

-------------🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸-------------

I looked up from my desk to see Bakugo talking to the Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido. I set my head back on my desk as I thought about my crush on Bakugo. I rest my head on the table and cover my head with them folded over each other.

I let out an exhausted sigh and then look up to see Bakugo kissing Mina. I looked away as soon as possible trying not to let the tears slip down my cheek. I turn my head back to see Todoroki and Midoriya walking up to me. I go to wave when a flash of nausea runs over me like wild horses and I get up and run out of the classroom holding my hand over my mouth and into a stall in the bathroom.

I put my head over the toilet bowl and let whatever was wanting to force it's way out of me, come out. When I was done I opened my eyes to see flowers all over the ground and the toilet. I looked at all the blood and beauty coming from what I could see.

I picked up some of them, spilling them into the bowl of porcelain in front of me that had already caught some of the petals and stray flowers that I had throw up. I flushed the beautiful yet painful creation down and walked back to class.

I looked around to see Todoroki and Midoriya coming back over to me. I looked at them hoping they wouldn't ask about why I ran out.

"So why'd you run out?"

Oh come on!

"I just didn't feel good is all. I felt like throwing up."

I explained with a smile on my face that hid the pain I felt from trying to breathe in and out. I looked at them with a questionable look. "Everything alright guys?" I ask. They look at me and say. "Did you hear that Bakugo and Mina are going out?" Todoroki asked. I shake my head my smile faltering purposely so I looked a little sad but not as sad as I really was.

"No but I'm glad for them then." I say with a small closed eyed smile.

They looked at me suspiciously but left it alone anyways. "So, Y/n, you wanna hang out with us today?" I nodded my head confirming that I would tag along to their shenanigans this night. I sat down when I heard the bell ring and sat in torture for the rest of class as I thought about Bakugo and Mina kissing again.

-------------🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸-------------