🌸Part 2🌸

-------------🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸-------------

I trailed behind the guys as I thought about seeing Mina and Bakugo kiss each other in class. It had been four days since the scene I had witnessed. I let out a sigh of annoyance at the fact that Mina knew I liked Bakugo. No.

I love him.

I walked in and out of stores with Todoroki and Midoriya as I trailed behind them. I watched as they took glances at me from time to time to see how I was holding up, and if I needed anything. We walked to an ice cream stand and the guys got their ice cream while I was still searching for my flavor when a wave of nausea hit me. I hurriedly told the boys what flavor to get me and I rushed to the closest bathroom.

I looked around to see no one in it and rushed into the stall and towered my head over the toilet as I the red substance and beautiful fresh flowers flowed out of my mouth. I look back to make sure I had locked the stall door closed.

I went back to the toilet still letting the flowers flow out from my lungs and into the now red stained water and porcelain. I made sure for no flowers and blood to get onto the floor and my clothes so I didn't get caught. My breathing was ragged and achy as I tried to breath in and out my lungs not very well co-operating with me.

I stand from my kneeling down position and flushed the flowers, thorns, and blood down the drain. I watched as it all swirled and then went through the pipes. I turn around and unlock the stall and walk out and towards the sink. I washed the blood off of my hands and dried them off and then checked my clothes and face for anymore blood.

Seeing there wasn't anymore blood on me I checked the floor one last time and the walked out of the restroom. I walked out to see a worried Todoroki and Midoriya.

"You alright, L/n?" Midoriya asked me.

"Yeah." I say with a smile "just really had to go pee" I say to him which makes their worried looks dissipate. I grab my ice cream from Todoroki's hands' and we keep walking around the mall just hanging out until it was time to go home.

My throat hurt from trying to suppress the flowers that wanted to emerge from my mouth. I hurried home and went to the bathroom and sat on the floor and spilled the contents into the item that had become my friend over the past couple of days.

I watched as I let the slip out so much that they started to overflow the bowl that held the flowers inside. I looked at my hands to see blood all over them and petals sticking to them because of the blood. I let out an internal sigh since I couldn't do so out loud or I would probably faint from the loss of air supply.

I cleaned up everything and flushed the toilet like I had done so many times before. I sat up from bending over the bowl that had the contents that where growing in my lungs. I rested my head on the wall I was sitting against.

I sat there until I fell asleep. I was eventually awoken form the sound of knocks at the front door, I got up and walked to the door forgetting was still in my school uniform. I opened the door to come face to face with Bakugo himself.

Oh no.

-------------🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸-------------