🌸Part 7🌸

-------------🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸-------------

🌸Third Person View🌸

Everyone walked home after the people that were given a second note, grabbed them. Everyone walked home, their heads held low and they sulked in the fact that no one noticed Y/n's pain. When they all got home most of their parents asked what was wrong but most of them were just to depressed to talk about it.

They all knew that eventually they would have to go to her funeral, and when they got a letter in the mail asking for their presence, they knew that it would be the last time to see her ever again. When The week of the funeral came they all got more melancholy and could hardly get the motivation to get out of bed in the morning.

The day of the funeral came around and everyone went. They all were on time but some stood in the back so they didn't have to see her pale lifeless body. Even though she had been fixed up to the point were it looked like she was only sleeping, it jut made it even harder that they knew that that wasn't true. When no one besides the students of class 1-A and some teachers, showed up the entire class decided they wanted to go up to the front so that their friend wouldn't be lonely. They looked down at her. Her hair done in voluptuous curls that went over her shoulders and down to her waist. The dress she wore was loose and had floral lace along the edges.

She had flowers in her hair and she had still had her signature smile on her face. Everyone looked at her in awe and didn't say anything but admired her beauty. Her smile was so bright the sun itself was jealous. Even though they couldn't see her beautiful shining e/c eyes, they knew she still showed promise.

When it was over and the note had to be read by Aizawa out loud to everyone at the ceremony he walked up to the front, pulled it out, and started reading.

"I know that even though I am gone and I won't get to see any of you anymore, you will all still remember me. Even though I will not be able to stand by your sides any longer, I will hope to be in your hearts forever." He took  breath before he read on.

"I know that you will all make it to become great hero's one day and I wish the best of luck on our journey to get there. I know that most of you probably are wondering why I did it. Well I did it because I didn't want to give up my feeling for someone, I knew that that wouldn't be the right thing to do. So instead I decided to watch them be happy from afar." He looked over the note and kept reading.

"So to everyone, yes even Mineta, I would like to say that I am very happy to have been your friends and even happier to know that you will lead our generation and the next to victory and you will all make everyone happy. I know that you will all find the love you deserve. And here's some advice. If you love somebody, tell them, because you never know if they will love you back, even if your scared that it can ruin everything that you have with them, the memories, the fun times, the happy moments, the laughs, even if you think that it can ruin all of that. Tell them, because you may never get to again. So now I just want to ask one teensie weensie favor from you all. Remember me, and when you do, don't cry. Smile that it happened, that I lived everyday to the fullest, and smile as if I were standing beside you in the moment."

Aizawa looked up to see all of his students smiling but yet tears were still streaming down their faces. He smiled, but not a creepy smile, a genuine happy, smile. He even let a few tears slip down his cheeks ad onto the ground.

"P.s. I love you guys. Always Y/n L/n"

Aizawa smiled at the fact that his daughter could still make people smile, even if she wasn't physically there to do so. He knew that his students wouldn't forget her, Because in all honesty, she was too kind to be forgotten.