🌸Part 3🌸

-------------🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸-------------

I stood awkwardly in the doorway as I watched Bakugo's every move. I was sure to not let him in and to avoid any questions that would give me away.

"Why are you still in your uniform, L/n?" he asked as he looked me up and down confused about my attire. "I hung out with Midoriya and Todoroki today after school, and when I got home I fell asleep and forgot to change because of how tired I was." I said, he looked at me suspiciously but still bought the excuse.

He looked around the inside of the house, as if he was looking something. I looked him dead in the eyes to figure out what he was trying to figure out was going on. I cleared my throat and his attention snapped back to me. "Are you looking for something?" I asked him, which had clearly caught him off guard because he started to slightly stutter. "N-nno, just looking around" He said trying to avoid my gaze.

I give him a questioning glance when he looks at me. My brow stretched up and my lips pursed together slightly in confusion. "Yes?"

"Look, there's a rumor going around class that you like me, so I just want to make it noted that.. I don't.. see you.. like.... that." He says looking away from me to not make it as awkward. My heart stopped and I felt as my breath caught in my throat, and I felt the thorns and petals start to slide their way past my esophagus.

I give a fake smile and try to giggle a little trying to indicate that what he heard was foolishness and it wasn't true. "No, of course I don't like you like that Bakugo" I say with a struggle as I try to breath past the petals that are about to overflow in my mouth as I'm trying to force them to stay down.

"Just making sure I didn't, because I didn't want to make everything awkward between us." He said in his usual gruff voice. 

He nods at me and lets out a relieved sigh. "Thank goodness, because I'm dating Mina" so I didn't want you to feel like that, since I've already fallen in love with her, besides it has been 6 months since we started going out!" He said slightly shouting. I nod and wave him goodbye as I watch him walk away.

I shut the door slowly as I watch his figure start to disappear from my line of view. I turn around and run to the bathroom to let the flowers escape from their cage called my throat, and into the marble sink. I felt as the tears that I was holding in for so long escaped from the corners of my eyes and slid to the middle, and then down my cheek.

I picked up some of the flowers that were on stems and were a pretty white and a pretty salmon color, and washed them off, and then placed them into a vase, filling it up with water. My face relaxed and I started to frown at the thought of what I knew as inevitable to happen.

I wrote down on a white piece of paper, then folded it over to where it could stand on it's own. I sat it down on the top step of the stairs that led to the second floor where the bathroom was. I took the extra petals and made a path leading to the bathroom. I threw the extra's in the air and let them scatter themselves.

I turned around after examining the sight and made sure it was good enough that they would see the beauty of everything instead of the sadness. I walked to my room as I changed into a nice but old outfit. I put on a black wool knitted cardigan, a black and white stripped spaghetti strap tank top, with some black ripped jeans, and a pair of tied red vans that didn't go above the ankle.

I looked at my outfit in the mirror and then walked to the bathroom to vomit some flowers again. When I was done emptying my lungs, I wiped my the blood from my mouth, and I walked out of the bathroom to the stairs and picked up the paper and wrote everything I thought of at the moment, onto the thin white paper I held in my hands that would say everything that went unsaid.

-------------🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸-------------