🌸Happy Ending🌸 (Aka Chapter 8)

Y/n looked up from her desk after waking up from her nap during class. She looked next to her to see her boyfriend. Bakugou. He was holding her hand as she slept and he took down notes for both of them.

She felt tears sting her eyes as she thought about what happened. It had all been a nightmare. Yet it felt so real. She felt her heart squeeze in pain as she thought about Bakugou kissing her best friend. She squeezed his hand to let him know she was awake.

He looked over at her and gave her a gentle smile. Something he didn't give other people. It was rare for him to be seen being nice, but when it was to Y/n, he would drop to the floor for her.

She stood up from her chair as everyone looked at her. "Yes Y/n?" She heard Mr. Aizawa ask. She turned to Bakugou and looked at him with a flush on her face. "I love you!" She shouted to him as she squeezed her eyes shut in embarrassment. Her cheeks were flushed red, but she ignored it and opened her eyes to look at him.

He stared at her shocked at her. He looked her straight in the eyes and saw as tear threatened to fall. He watched as they elegantly fell down her face. She was so beautiful, that even when she cried she looked like a masterpiece.

He set his pencil down and scooted his hair out from under his desk. He stood up as he looked down at her. She placed her hands on her face so no one saw her tears. He gently rested his arms around her as she cried on his shoulder.

She flung her arms around his neck as she cried. He smiled yet, he had felt like he had done something wrong. Even with everyone watching her, she still didn't want him to leave her. No matter what it took, she wanted him to know that.

"I love you so much, please don't leave me." She said as she clung onto him harder. He was astounded to hear her say something so..so...PREPOSTEROUS.

He was utterly confused. This was the most absurd thing he had ever heard her say to him.

"I promise I won't leave you."

And he didn't. He didn't lie to her that day in the classroom. He stayed with her, as they grew older and finally graduated. And when he bent down on one knee and proposed to her. When he finally got to say 'I do' to her at the alter.

When they found out they were going to be getting a special surprise in nine months. When they find out that their surprise was doubled without them knowing until last minute.

When Y/n watched her husband shed tears of joy when he held his son for the first time in his arms as she held their other son in her own.
________________________________

Y/n watched the news as her husband and Deku fought the LoV. Her and Uraraka were both scared, but Y/n was definitely more scared seeing as her and her husband had two children and one on the way.

Y/n was expecting their next child in one month. But she was scared of the thought that lingered in the back of her mind that, her husband might not get to see his next baby.

She was scared that their baby might grow up without a father to be there. She rubbed her belly as she breathed out and continued watching.

She waited for her husband to walk through the doors as she sat on a stool and sighed as she felt her body slump as she got more tired.

She woke up after sleeping with her head resting on the kitchen counter and her body on the stool with her hand protectively over her stomach.

She looked around until she heard her husbands rough voice call from the front door.

"Hey, I'm..home." He said as he looked at her tired figure. He knew he was putting stress on her, so he was trying to get work done as quick as possible nowadays.

She clung to him as she cried on his shoulder as he slouched to her size. He held her in his arms as she cried.

"It's okay, their gone now. And I'm home." He said as he rubbed her back with his large hands. She felt as he placed his hand on her cheek in comfort. She leaned her cheek into his hand with a small satisfied smile.

She smiled as she looked up at him in the eyes. He admired her features before he dragged her to their bedroom for some sleep. He undressed and wore a fresh new pair of boxers as he slipped under the covers with his heavily pregnant wife.

"I'll see you in the morning." She said as she kissed his forehead and then the tip of his nose as she fell asleep in his arms.

"And I'll see you in my dreams." He whispered in her ear before he fell asleep holding the women he loved, and would for the rest of his life.

END