🌸Part 5🌸

-------------🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸-------------

🌸Third Person View🌸

Some of the guys turned around so they didn't have to see it either. The others just looked away not being able to see the scene but not wanting to look weak. The wind softly hit their cheeks in the crisp autumn weather and the sobbing of the girls in the class was heard over the bustling of the people trying to work at the house to make everything look better.

Mr. Aizawa had been inside of the house before the ambulance had even been called- because he was the one that called them. He had knocked on her door coming to her house to see if she was feeling alright with a couple of teachers accompanying him, being, Present Mic, Midnight, and All Might. They had all been curious why she hadn't been at school the day prior to this one, since never before had she not come to school, even if she were sick or had a fever or cold. They knocked multiple times and stood on her door step for about 2 minutes thinking she might be asleep so they kept knocking. Eventually they all agreed that she wasn't asleep and something was probably wrong.

Aizawa had turned the doorknob to see if it was open; and much to their dismay, it was. They all ran in thinking it would be cluttered and messy as if someone broke in and closed the door to not raise suspicion.

But when they all stepped in the door and saw a little white piece of paper on the stair case next to a beautiful vase of red, pink, white, and a single light purple rose in the middle. The little piece of paper being held up by the vase standing behind it on the stair case.

Aizawa ran forward to the vase standing atop the stairs like a nobble king presenting a prize for his majesty. He picked up the note and read the paper. He looked up the stairs and threw the letter to the other pro hero's and launched himself up towards the hallway leading towards the bathroom. He zoomed to the bathroom and smashed the door open with full force.

He looked forward to find his student on the floor with her limp- now flushed s/c skin, being held up in between the toilet and the tub.

His eyes widened at the sight before his very eyes. Her hair framing her face and her eyes gently closed with dried tear streaks down the mounds of her face, and yet her features were still marked with a bright smile that could still make anyone's day.

"L/N!"

He shouted as he ran towards her pushing off the sides of the walls. He stood in front of her knowing he shouldn't touch her because they would need pictures of the body in the same position it was found. He looked at her as teas welled up in his eyes. He looked down at the girl he could surely call his daughter. He squatted down making sure not to touch her and put his hand over his face the flab from his thumb to his index finger resting on his nose so that he could clear off the tears with his thumb and index.

He got back up when he heard the footsteps from the other three pros that had come with him. He turned around right before they had walked into the bathroom. He walked out of the bathroom and into her front yard and called the cops.

"Yes, hi, I need you to send an ambulance to *****, Tokyo, Japan."

He said as his voice cracked slightly.

"God, L/n. Why didn't you say that you weren't okay?"

-------------🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸-------------