Chapter One

You are currently delivering the mail and some packages to the Empire of Sakura.

Eichi Akio: **closes the mailbox and points the flag towards the house** Next one is for Ms. Akagi and Ms. Kaga as well as a package. Address is 3457 Sakura Street. **walks towards 3457 on the current street he is on**

You are a well respected young man that is kind and a hard worker at the same time. You have been delivering the mail for a few months by now and know almost everyone. Except for Nagato and Mutsu because their mail is always delivered by Mikasa-san.

Eichi Akio: **walks into the yard and knocks on the door**

**knock knock knock**

???: Coming.

???: Who is it this time nee-san?

???: **opens the door** Huh? Oh, hello there, I don't think I have seen you here before. What is your name if you don't mind?

Eichi Akio: My name is Eichi Akio and I am here to deliver a few letters and a package to Ms. Akagi and Ms. Kaga.

Akagi: Well you're talking to Akagi right now. Come say hi nee-san.

???: **walks to the door** Say hi to who?

Akagi: This Kaga.

Eichi Akio: It is a pleasure to meet you Kaga.

Kaga: Who are you?

Eichi Akio: My name is Eichi Akio. **hands Akagi the letters and package** Have a nice day Ms. Akagi and Ms. Kaga.

Akagi and Kaga: **accepts the package and letters** Of course, you too, and thank you.

Eichi Akio: My pleasure. **walks onto the sidewalk and pulls out the next letter** Hm, Ms. Akashi. It shouldn't be to hard to find her, she is the most popular shop in the empire after all.

You walk towards the square and make your way to Akashi's.

Taihou: Hello Eichi-san.

Eichi Akio: Good afternoon Taihou-san. Oh, I also have a letter for you as well. **pulls out a letter and hands it to Taihou**

Taihou: **accepts the letter** Thank you Eichi-san.

Eichi Akio: My pleasure Taihou-san. Is Akashi in today?

Taihou: Yes, I saw her inside her shop.

Eichi Akio: Thank you again Taihou-san.

Taihou: My pleasure Eichi-san. **walks off**

Eichi Akio: **enters Akashi's shop**

Akashi: **notices you** Hello nya. What can I do for you today nya?

Eichi Akio: Good afternoon Ms. Akashi, I have a few letters to deliver to you. **hands her the letters**

Akashi: **accepts the letters** Thank you, can you deliver these to Lady Nagato and tell that I said thank you for the donation nya? **hands you some letters**

Eichi Akio: **accepts the letters** Of course I can Ms. Akashi. Have a nice day.

Akashi: Thank you nya and you have a nice day as well nya.

Eichi Akio: **exits the shop** Hm, wait did she say Lady Nagato? I don't think I have heard that name before. Well, I have heard about the dreadnought Nagato. **looks at the letters** Well the letters say to the Large Cherry Blossom. That tree can't be missed by the naked eye.