Chapter Six

Recap: You had a meeting with your friends and chose to be bait and got chased by Nagato and Mutsu and then you escaped on a Basan.

Back to present

You are currently on the Basan, flying to a place you don't know.

Eichi Akio: I wonder where I'm being taken to? I should probably get some rest. **closes his eyes and falls asleep**

You sleep for a few hours and wake up on the birds back again.

Eichi Akio: **wakes up and yawns** I'm still flying? **looks around him** An endless ocean and nothing else. And why does it look like I had a shower?

Then, the bird comes in for a landing on an island that looks to familiar.

Eichi Akio: We're landing, wait a minute. **looks at the islands** Why are we landing at The Shrine?

The Basan lands on the shoreline and produces a noise that you understand very well. The bird call of The Shrine.

Basan: **special bird call**

Eichi Akio: **processes the bird call** Get off. Okay. **slides down the birds left leg** Thank you, you have saved me for a certain death. **bows**

Basan: **special bird call**

You walk towards the Yushenmu, The Shrine and see that the Yushenmu is in one piece.

Eichi Akio: **sighs** Where it all began, the Yushenmu, The Shrine. **walks to the Yushenmu** It brings back the memories of hiding me from public view while in public view. **steps inside the Yushenmu and looks around** War never changes they say.

You walk around the Yushenmu and admire its view that you can finally remember now.

Eichi Akio: **walking the Yushenmu** Lady Nagato sealed herself within this piece of history and faith. For two years, she was motionless, and for two years, she withered beneath this tree.

You walk around The Shrine and explore the place without people around and you hiding your face from them.

Eichi Akio: **enters a building** This is where they would play with dolls. A thing I couldn't do when I was little. Instead, I was being trained how to fight, use the Katana, fire a weapon, and outsmart my enemy.

You walk towards the house that you lived in with your parents and enter it.

Eichi Akio: **enters the house** Father and mother, always busy with hiding me from anyone and everyone. **looks at the shelf and gasps** It's still here? **walks over to the shelf**

What is on the shelf is a sword that has been passed down from generation to generation.

Source: Unique Japan

Eichi Akio: **picks up the Katana** This is the blade that father would have passed down to me if he was alive. But now he's passed, I'm sure he would've wanted to pass it down to me. **places the sword on his left side** The weight of a blade that can kill.