Chapter Nine

Recap: You delivered the letters and packages and Taihou suggest that you spend time with Shiranui to help her recover from that day Nagato and Mutsu forced you to plant your seed within her.

Back to present

It has been a month since the "lemon's" and your currently inside the post office managing it because Shiranui has gone to Akashi to see if your seed has been 100% planted within her. Nagato and Mutsu are also there waiting for their turn.

Eichi Akio: **writing down an address for a package** Alright, I have delivered all but one of the packages and a hand full of letters for Mikasa, Nagato, and Mutsu. As well as me and Shiranui.

As you finish your line, Mikasa walks into the post office and is shocked to see you are running it.

Mikasa: **walks into the post office** HUH? Why are you running the post office today Eichi? I thought you just deliver.

Eichi Akio: Well, you see, Shiranui is with Shiranui to see if she is baring a child from that "day" and you, Nagato, and Mutsu weren't at the large Cherry Blossom Tree so I couldn't deliver the letters and package to there.

Mikasa: Oh, I see, when I'm here for the letters and package then.

Eichi Akio: Of course. **hands her a hand full of letters and a package to Mikasa**

Mikasa: **accepts the letters and package** Thank you, have a nice day Eichi.

Eichi Akio: You're welcome Lady Mikasa and you too.

She leaves the post office and you wait for another hour before Shiranui finally comes back. And she is worried.

Shiranui: **enters the post office** I'm back Eichi, thank you for keeping the post office running.

Eichi Akio: My pleasure.

You don't ask about the test because you don't want to break her down with the question.

Eichi Akio: **hands Shiranui a few letters** These are for you.

Shiranui: **accepts the letters** Thank you. Um, can I talk to you in private?

Eichi Akio: Of course you can.

You follow Shiranui to the back to talk to her and she is very worried for some reason. Most likely because of the test and what you will say if it's positive or negative.

Eichi Akio: What would you like to talk about?

Shiranui: Well, it's about the test results.

Eichi Akio: Oh, I see, well, what happened?

Shiranui: **tear up** The test came out...

Eichi Akio: It's okay Shiranui, I don't care if it's negative or positive, what I care about is you. **hugs Shiranui**

Shiranui: **pulls out the result and hugs you tightly** I-i-i-it's p-positive.

Eichi Akio: Then I am to care for you and our child.

Shiranui: T-thank you.

Eichi Akio: You are welcome. I will always be here and there for you my friend. **smiles**

Shiranui: **smiles back** I know you will, because you have always been here and there for me since the first time I met you.

You and Shiranui have a moment in the back and after five minutes, you and Shiranui come back to your senses'.