Chapter Seven part one

THIS CHAPTER HAS TWO LEMONS IN IT!!! DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE LEMON ONLY WARNING!

Recap: You landed in the Yushenmu, The Shrine on the Basan's back and explored the place. But Mutsu and Nagato found you within a day somehow, chased, knocked you out, and captured you.

Back to present

You awake tied to a chair in a dimly lit room.

Eichi Akio: **wakes up tied to a chair** What happened? **groans from the pain on his head**

???: Good morning my dear Eichi. **giggles**

Eichi Akio: **vision adjusts** What do you want from me Lady Nagato?

Source: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3220369?q=nagato_%28azur_lane%29

Your Thoughts

I don't like that look on her face.

End of Your Thoughts

Nagato: I just want to talk, that's all.

Eichi Akio: So you had to knock me out after chasing me and then tie me to a chair just to talk to me?

Nagato: **giggles** Well, you wouldn't stop running, so we had to do it that way so you can't run away.

Eichi Akio: You mean how you and Lady Mutsu creepily giggled at me when I opened my door and she chased me five miles into the woods before that? You also had foxes surrounding the house, so what do you think I would do? Surrender is never an option for the people of the empire.

Nagato: I suppose you have a point, well, lets get down to the point. Shall we?

Eichi Akio: I don't have a choice.

Nagato: **giggles** You see, you discovered something that no one should've ever found and it was that note. You also figured it out as well.

Eichi Akio: The so called "powers" don't apply to a normal Human. But someone could torture me for the information.

Nagato: Exactly, so that is why you are tied to that chair, so no one can find you for the information from that note.

Eichi Akio: So I'm to die of starvation and dehydration?

Nagato: **gasps** Of course not, I wouldn't do that to my dear Eichi.

Eichi Akio: But you're willing to kill me with a branch?

Nagato: **giggles** Anyway, stay here while we decide what to do with you, okay?

Eichi Akio: I don't have a choice, I'm tied to a chair, remember?

Nagato: **giggles** Yes, I remember. I will be back okay?

Eichi Akio: Yes Lady Nagato.