Chapter Four

Recap: You delivered the mail and took your dog out to play.

Back to present

It is the next day and you have entered the post office to see if any new letters or packages her come in. You also have two flash bangs that you always carry and your dagger that is hanging from left side.

Eichi Akio: **enters the post office** I was suspecting at least one person to come and deliver a letter or package for me to deliver. **turns around**

Mark Wayne Windle: Why the fuck did it load on the BIO but not here? It's bullshit.

Eichi Akio: AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM LADY MUTSU!?!?!

Mutsu: Hello Eichi Akio. What are you doing here?

Eichi Akio: I work here. I came to see if anyone has delivered packages or letters for me to deliver since everyone is off for a week.

Mutsu: I thought you worked for the other post office.

Eichi Akio: No, I work here because it's the closest to my house.

Mutsu: Oh, I thought you were breaking into here. I guess I was wrong. Say, have you seen Nagato-nee anywhere?

Eichi Akio: Lady Nagato? No I haven't, I come here first thing in the morning after I get ready.

Mutsu: Oh, okay thank you. **walks away** I wonder where was she is? We have been acting strange ever since she first saw Eichi Akio.

Her words click in your head. We have been acting strange....

Eichi Akio: **gasps** She is a Yandere.

Mutsu: You figured out didn't you?

Eichi Akio: FLASH!!! **throws flash bang**

**BANG**

Mark Wayne Windle: FINALLY, IT'S F*CKING MEME TIME!!!!

Mark Wayne Windle: Skip to 0:58 please and thank you.

You run out of the office and into the woods to lose her.

Mutsu: AAAAAAH!!! (one of surprise and shock).

Eichi Akio: **runs out of the building and into the woods to grandmothers house**

Mark Wayne Windle: Yes it is a reference to a fairy tell story.

Mutsu: Come here Eichi, I just want to be friends and play. **whispers** Not a complete lie. **chases you**

Eichi Akio: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! (one of fear). GOD DAMN IT WHY ME!?!?!?!

Mutsu: BECAUSE YOU'RE A MALE AND YOU'RE PERFECT FOR ME TO LEARN WITH!!!

Eichi Akio: HELL TO THE NAW NAW NAW NAW BECAUSE THE WAY YOU WORDED THAT DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT TO ME!!!

Your Thoughts

Stop yelling and talking, you lose more stamina and breathe. Remain quiet and maintain a constant breathing rate. Also watch out for Nagato, she could pounce you at any moment.

End of Your Thoughts

You run silently and slide down a hill with Mutsu in hot pursuit. Until you slide of course.

Mutsu: IF YOU BE A GOOD BOY AND STOP THEN MAYBE I'LL SPARE FROM PUNISHMENT!!!

Eichi Akio: **doesn't answer and continues to run for about half a mile and stops**