Chapter Three

Recao: You delivered the mail and helped Akashi deliver tech crates

Back to present

You have already awoken and you are currently heading to the post office.

Eichi Akio: **walking to the post office**

You reach the post office and see that Shiranui isn't there.

Eichi Akio: **enters the post office** Good morning Shiranui, I'm ready to deliver the letters and packages. Huh? I wonder were she is? **sees a note on the counter and walks over to it**

Note

Dear Eichi Akio,

I have taken a week off to relax. All of the letters are in the back. I trust that you will deliver them.

Sincerely, Shiranui.

End of Note

Eichi Akio: Oh, she has taken the week off, but that doesn't give me an excuse to not deliver the letters and packages. **walks behind the counter and collects the letters and pakcages** Lets get started. **locks the door and exits the post office**

You have a bag full of letters, a few pockets full of letters, and seven packages with you.

Eichi Akio: I'll start with these packages. **looks at the packages** The first two are for Ms. Fosou and Ms. Yamashiro. That shouldn't be to hard.

You walk to their address and see Yamashiro outside with her sister.

Yamashiro: We have the week off.

Fosou: I know, but what will we do?

Yamashiro: I don't know.

Eichi Akio: Excuse me Ms. Fosou and Ms. Yamashiro, but I have a few packages and letters for you. **hands Fosou and Yamashiro a package each and three letters each**

Fosou and Yamashiro: **accepts the packages and letters** Thank you Eichi-san.

Eichi Akio: My pleasure, have a nice day.

Fosou and Yamashiro: You too.

Eichi Akio: **walks next door and places some letters and a package into the mailbox** Next is the Fubuki-class destroyers.

You walk to their address and place about another thirty letters into the mailbox.

Eichi Akio: **places the letters and package into the mailbox, closes the lid, and points the flag inward** Akagi and Kaga are next. Address is 3457 Sakura Ave. **walks over to the address**

You walk over to their address and knock on the door.

**knock knock knock**

Akagi: I'll get it nee-san. **opens the door** Hello again Eichi Akio. Why aren't you off for the day?

Eichi Akio: A day off gives me no excuse to not deliver the letters and packages to the whole of the Empire of Sakura. **hands her four packages and some letters**

Akagi: **accepts the packages and letters** Thank you Eichi Akio.

Eichi Akio: You're welcome Akagi.

Taihou: Is that Eichi Akio?

Akagi: Why yes it is.

Eichi Akio: Oh, Taihou is here? Then I should deliver her letters as well. **pulls out four letters and hands them to Taihou**