Chapter Eight

Recap: Still not talking. (lemons).

Back to present

It has been a week since Mutsu chased you and you are currently delivering letters and packages.

Eichi Akio: **places the letters into the mailbox, closes the lid, and points the flag inward** N-next is 3457 Sakura Ave. Next door, okay. **walks next door and knocks**

**knock knock knock**

Oyashio: Coming. **opens the door** Oh, hi Eichi Akio.

Eichi Akio: Good day Ms. Oyashio, I have a few letters and packages for you and your sisters.

Oyashio: Okay.

You pull out twenty seven letters and hand them to Oyashio and five packages as well.

Eichi Akio: **hands her twenty seven letters and packages** Here you go.

Oyashio: **accepts the letters and packages** Thank you Eichi, have a nice day.

Eichi Akio: You are welcome and you have a nice day as well. **walks off the property and pulls out twenty letters**

Oyashio: Oh, Eichi, can you come here for a second?

Eichi Akio: Huh? Of course. **walks over to her**

Oyashio: I heard about what happened to Shiranui a few days ago. Is it true?

Eichi Akio: **sighs** The story of how my dignity was taken to save her life is indeed true.

Oyashio: Can you promise me something that is very personal to me?

Eichi Akio: I will do my best.

Oyashio: If my sister does become pregnant from the day with you and those two, can you please be the father and husband she needs for her and that child?

Eichi Akio: I will, no child of mine or hers will be left behind on my watch.

Oyashio: **hugs you** Thank you.

Eichi Akio: I know it's hard for everyone, but you're welcome.

She closes the door and you pull the twenty letters out again.

Eichi Akio: These are for the Fubuki-class destroyers again. **walks to their address and deposits the letters into their mailbox** A package for Akashi. I wonder why she has packages almost everyday? Oh well, I have a job to do.

You walk to her shop and deliver the package and some letters to her.

Eichi Akio: **enters Akashi's Shop** Good day Akashi my friend.

Akashi: Oh, hello nya. More deliveries?

Eichi Akio: Yes ma'am. **hands her the package and five letters**

Akashi: **accepts the package and letters** Thank you nya. Um, have a nice day and please be aware of Nagato and Mutsu.

Eichi Akio: I will, but the last letters for this run are to them. **sighs** All I can do is pray. Have a nice day Akashi.

Akashi: I wish you luck nya.

Eichi Akio: Thank you. **exits the shop**

You walk to the Large Cherry Blossom Tree and walk up the stairs until you reach the top.

Eichi Akio: **reaches the top and turns the corner**

Nagato: **creepily giggles** Hello Eichi dear.