CHAPTER TWO: The Group

Quote for the day:

"We're all in this together, No matter what, we will be the one who will comfort one another whoever needs it."

Wala naman na kasing gaanong memories when they were still a child. So, magpo-focus na lang ako sa 2010 and counting na pinakamahalagang nangyari sa kanila.

Fast forward...

Kasalukuyan silang nag-ja-jamming. This is their favorite thing to do. Listening to music, sing a song while there's a guitar. And biglang dumating si Carmen Zulueta.

Mommy Carmen: Hi guys!!!

All: Hi, Tita!!! (Tita pa lang tawag nila kay Mommy Carmen that time)

Mommy Carmen: What are you guys doing?

Lea: Just singing a random songs lang po. Tapos, mag-guitar sila.

Mommy Carmen: Then why there's a beer?

Jade: Ahhh, Tita, katuwaan lang po. We're not taking it seriously.

Lea: But they are not including me. *Pouts*

Maria: Actually, all of the girls are not included sa inuman.

Mommy Carmen: It's fine naman. But, know your limitations, okay? Know where to start. Kapag hindi na kaya, huwag ng ipilit. Ok?

Lahat naman ay sumangayon at bumalik na sa pagkanta.

Lea's POV:

Kanina ko pa napapansin si Tita Carmen na parang tulala sa balcony at tila ba na parang ang lalim ng iniisip. Kaya naman nilapitan ko siya para tanungin.

Me: Tita?

Mommy Carmen: Hi, anak. Bakit hindi ka sumali sa kanila, instead?

Me: Napansin ko po kasi na parang kanina ka pa tulala. Is there something wrong?

Mommy Carmen: Wala naman, anak. I've seen you guys for like a year. And, may binubuo akong plano. It's just that, I'm not sure if you guys will agree.

Me: *Napaisip* ano kayang gusto niyang gawin? *Sabi sa sarili* Ano po ba 'yun Tita?

Mommy Carmen: I want you guys to be part of the group that I've been thinking of. It will be called sana as SixTeenig's. Since you guys can sing. But, it's just a group. Samahan lang. So that you will always remember the past. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN. Para kung sakaling natupad niyo na mga pangarap niyo, you can always go back where you've started.

Me: I love it. Grabe, Tita. Halatang galling sa puso and I want to be part of it as well.

Mommy Carmen: Really? Well, how about the rest? I don't want you guys to be pushed to the things that I wasn't able to pursue.

Me: Tita, stop being negative. You've been our teacher and because of you, we've learned so much things. Even 'yung hindi natututunan sa eskwelahan. We learned that. ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU.

Mommy Carmen: you are so optimistic, sweetheart. Malayo mararating mo. I hope that I can have the spirit like yours.

Na-flatter naman ako. Pero, hindi niya alam, hirap din ako na i-apply sa sarili ko.

Me: Of course, Tita. You have a powerful heart that can guide you through. I can sense that you will be a good leader.

Mommy Carmen: *Humingang malalim* Okay. I'll tell them. If hindi sila pumayag, then it's fine. Ayaw ko naman ipilit kayo.

Me: they will, Tita. They will. *Niyakap*

Mommy Carmen: Thank you, anak. You're the daughter that I've never had.

Hindi na ako nakapagsalita. Kasi bigla nang pumunta si Tita Carmen sa harapan para i-announce 'yung kanina. For sure, they'll agree. I am so excited to have finally my own squad!!! Hopefully, they will. But, of course!!! THEY WILL.

Mommy Carmen: Hello guys. Sorry for interrupting your Jamming. I would like to announce something. Whether you agree or not, it's fine. I don't want to force you guys. I've been thinking of this since a year ago. And, I think this is the perfect time to tell you this. That I've actually planning to have you as my squad. I'll be the teacher, we can create theatre plays and also if you guys want to perform, I'll be the leader. Let's just say na parang ako 'yung manager in a mababa level way. What do you guys think? *Kinakabahan*

Author's POV:

Kinakabahan si Mommy Carmen after she announced 'yung gusto niyang gawin. And suddenly, nag-kumpulan sila to make decision and aalis na sana si Mommy Carmen nang biglang....

Lea: Where do you think you're going po? *Smile wildly*

Hindi nakapagsalita si Mommy Carmen dahil kinakabahan talaga siya.

Lea: We would like to announce that, YES. Nag-a-agree po kaming lahat.

Napaluha naman si Mommy Carmen at nilapitan niya ang mga ito at niyakap.

THEM: Group hug!!!!

END OF CHAPTER