Home 6

Y/N's POV

I plop myself down onto the couch once we got home closing my eyes, "Nonna?"

"Yes Jungkook?"I replied slowly opening my eyes to see a bunny smile in front of my face.

"What are you gonna do with Yoongi?" He asked as Jimin and Tae plopped on both sides of me.

"Who? Oh Yoongi I forgot about him. Where is he?" I yawned.

"Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung put him somewhere," Jimin said.

"You think they put him in the basement?" Tae asked sprawling his legs across me over to Jimin.

"Maybe I dont-" Jimin stopped at the sudden echo of bullet shots.

"Nonna you wanna check that out?" Jungkook asked sitting down next to Jimin.

"Sure. Have Jin make you some food," I said getting up, "I'll see what's happening. I'm not gonna eat so dont expect me at dinner,"

"Okay," The boys replied. I walked through the hallways of our house trying to locate where the shots came from. The target room, the weapons room, or the basement?

Shots fired again. I rushed to the target room to see a pink-chocolate haired boy shooting the targets till they seared through, "Hobi? You okay?" He turned around his eyes filled with anger.

"NO IM NOT!" He yelled, "MY FREAKING YOUNGER SISTER GOT RAPED! AND THERE WASN'T ANYTHING I COULD DO TO PREVENT IT!" I shivered remembering what happened.

"Hobi its not your fault. There was nothing you cou-" He slammed his gun down onto the table making me jump back.

"I was in the vents above you while we were at the club. But I didnt bring my mask as Tae advised," He wiped his eyes as they flooded slowly, "They gassed me, and took you away," He leaned against the table wiping his eyes with his shirt.

"Its not your fault Hobi" I said limping over giving him a hug, "Your the best brother ever. I love you bro,"

"I love you too sis. But next mission I'll be prepared, and I'll be by your side the whole time," He smiled wiping the rest of the tears away, "Are you okay?"

"Now that you mention it. No," I said my eyes falling onto our bare feet, "I'm still scared. And I dont wan- I dont wanna do this. I'm a little stressed," Tears forming in my eyes.

"I'll be with you every step of the way," He smiled, "okay you go get some rest, and you want Joon or me to guard you in your sleep tonight?"

"I dont care. As long as I can hug someone," I yawned my eyelids getting heavier.

"Okay I'll be up once I finish eating," He said rubbing my back. We went our separate ways, I got to my room the lights off, and everything quiet. I got into my closet to change out of the sweats, and button up shirt. I wrap a towel around my body heading to the shower.

I finish my shower, heading to my room and changing into a hoodie, and some leggings. I dry my hair making it all fluffy, and big. I walk over to my bed finding a lump in it?

I take the covers off the reveal a blue haired boy curled up in a ball softly snoring.

"NAMJOON!!" I yell startling the sleeping boy waking him up. He flutters his eyes, opening them fully before backing into the corner. I turn my head towards the boy, "Sorry um. NAMJOON!!!" I yelled once more as Joon scurried into my room almost tripping.

"Oh," he (°0°) said looking between me and Yoongi.

"Why is he in here?" I asked raiding my eyebrow.

"Well it was Jin Hyungs idea," he lied scurrying off. I look back at Yoongi who looks frightened.

"Stay here," I said locking the door behind me. I stomped my way downstairs. I get to the kitchen finding Jin washing the dishes, "Jin so was it your idea to put Yoongi in my room?" Jin turns around.

"Nope, Joon's idea. He paid me about eight hundred seventy bucks," He said.

"NAMJOON!" I heard commotion in Joon's room. I see his feet trying to wiggle himself under the bed. I pull him by his feet dragging him out from his bed.

''I'm sorry,'' Namjoon said pulling himself up to his feet, '' I thought you could have some fun. I know you want a normal life but it won't get anymore normal than that,''

''I don't want that anymore,'' I lie. I do want a normal life, but now its impossible, ''Just don't do stuff without my permission, like mission wise. I don't want anything bad to happen,''

''You wanna tell me what happened?'' He asked patting the spot next to him, I sit down.

''I do, but it's really painful to live through,'' I told him grabbing his cover, draping it over my shoulders.

''It's okay, just tell me when your ready,'' He pats the top of my head, ''Okay go to bed you've had a long day,'' I nod. Standing up he pulls me into his warm embrace.

''Thank you Joonie,'' I say as I walk to my room, while he goes downstairs. I open my door seeing a small little body cuddled up in the corner. I close the door walking over to my bed, Yoongi jumped a little just enough to wake him up, ''Sorry we had to kidnap you. You seen something you weren't supposed to. SO it was either to kill you or take you here,'' I say laying down on my stomach relaxing.

''But why did you kill him if you don't mind me asking?'' Yoongi said sitting up.

''He killed my parents, and almost killed my aunt,'' I told him flipping myself to my back, ''He did bad things too me and my brothers,'' He nods, is squishy cheeks going squishier as he yawned.

''Um okay. Just please don't hurt me,'' He quietly asked. I turn my head towards him smiling.

''I could never. That's usually my brothers' jobs. I usually bait the person where they do that part. But tonight was a different story,'' I explained, ''I'm trained in that area but I usually don't like doing that part,''

''ok,'' he said laying his head to the pillow near the corner forming into a ball.

''I need some sleep,'' I flip over back onto my stomach, relaxing. Drifting off into a deep slumber.