Promise 16

Time Skip (two months)
Hobi's POV

Y/N hasn't come out of her room since Yoongi left. Im worried about her.

Jin has some other gangs and mafias hunting him down. Jungkook can't find him anywhere. Tae and Jimin even tried tracking him, they've been going out everyday to try to find him.

Namjoon and I have been trying to get her out of her room, and getting her to eat. I even her here sneaking out at night coming home at ass crack of dawn. But other than that she never comes out.

She locks her door not allowing anyone in. Besides Star, that's the only time she opens her door. I know she's not okay, I hear her cry when I sit by here door trying to get her out of her room.

"Hoseok I have to go make a deal with Got7. I'm having them try to find Yoongi," Namjoon said I looked at him, he was in his suit and with a briefcase in his left hand.

"Okay be careful take the 95ers if you have too," I told him.

"Already plan on it," He said, he snapped his fingers Taehyung and Jimin popped up behind him both wearing suits. Jimin's hair brushed and fluffed up a little. Taehyung's blonde mullet a little messy.

They left leaving me with my thoughts. Will she be okay if Yoongi comes back?

Y/N's POV

I layed on my bed staring at my wall. My face puffy from crying. My phone buzzed it was Namjoon.

Joon °^°

Me and the 95ers are going out.
Plz eat?❤
         Read. 7:46 p.m.

Namjoon and Hobi have tryed getting to get me to eat, and come out of my room. I love them and all that they do for me.

I put my phone back onto the bed looking at my arm, and shoulder, dried blood by each cut. I sighed knowing my brothers would kill me if they learned I cut myself.

Oh well. I got up changing into jeans, and a blue sweatshirt climbing out my window and into the woods. I went deep into the woods, trees surrounding me in every direction.

I could just die here. I climbed up a tree staring at the sky as it sent into an ocean blue going into a deeper blue almost black.

I sat there staring at the sky. Birds flew by chirping, and disappearing into the trees. I sat on the branch, loosely sitting there.

Time Skip sunrise

The sun began rising, a bright orange going into a sherbet red with grey clouds. I climbed down the tree making my way back to my house.

I sat at my desk opening my laptop, and started drawing on this one app. I heard my phone buzz it was probably Hobi or Joon.

Unknown number
217-4523-123

Hey Y/N

Y/N (+×+)
Who's this?

Wait Yoongi? Is that you?

Unknown
No I don't know a Yoongi. I made a promise long ago.

Y/N (+×+)
What? Who are you?

Unknown
It's me Kihyun. I told you I would come back for you. I'm back.

Y/N (+×+)
what?

Unknown
I made that promise and never wanted to break it.

I won't go to your house or anything. Let's just catch up.

Y/N (0~0)
oKay. So what have you been up too.

*I texted him waiting. I know what he does. He has control over North Korea. He runs a mafia with his brothers. He sent someone to stalk me.*

Kihyun...
I run a mafia as the same as you. But anything besides our families business. How's your personal life?

Y/N (0~0)
Um well I have a cat named Star now. I consider her my baby.

Kihyun
😢 that's the cutest thing ever😺
Maybe one day I can meet her, and see you

*In reality it didnt seem like he changed that much.*

Y/N (*´˘'*)
Lmao maybe, but stuff came up so now isn't the best time.

Kihyun
I understand.

By the way I think it's adorable how you keep changing your little emoji thing. (●♡∀♡) it's very cute.

*He texted like we were back in high school. I missed it.*

Y/N (*´ω'*)
It's not cute. It's weird 👽

Kihyun
To me it's cute. And are you blushing?

Y/N (〃^ω^〃)
Maybe. So how are your brothers?

Kihyun
Everybody is fine. How are yours? The 95ers and Kook are still in school right?

Y/N
Everyone is fine. I lost my parents not long ago. And yeah the maknaes are still in school.

Jungkook still misses most day. I'm pretty sure he's failing most of his classes.

Kihyun
I'm sorry for your loss. But Jk needs to study and be in school🤣

Y/N
Yeah 🤣

Kihyun
I'm going to wake up my brothers. I miss you

Bye Pok Pok😘

Y/N
Bye bye Kiki 🙄

I put my phone down. He called me by my nickname he gave me. I loved Pocky a lot he gave me that nickname. His brothers and friends called him Kiki so I called him that too.

He didn't break his promise.

________________________________________

Visuals I'm shook