Stay 19

Y/N's POV

I was out with the members of NCT, we were out looking for Yoongi. I was in the middle of all the guys. Joon, and Jin threatened them if anything where to happen to me.

We were in the city area walking along some old train tracks. I seen Wonho and two others, "Taeil, let's check over by where those three guys are,"

"Okay. Do you know them?" He asked looking down at me, I nodded. We all walked towards where Wonho was but before I could talk to them they left, disappearing into the city.

We walked for a good five minutes before seeing a blond haired boy running towards us before stopping.

"Yoongi come one, let's go," I declared. I saw his head behind the boys' bodies seeing him trying to get a glimpse of me. I walked out the the crowd Johnny, grabbing my arm going down towards my ear.

"Signal us if you need backup. This guy was able to get away from Exo, Twice, and Got7. He's trouble," He said releasing my arm, and standing fully up. I nodded.

I walked out towards Yoongi, as I got closer he kept backing up, "Yoons come on, let's go home," I said trying to get closer to him, but he kept distancing himself, "Yoongi I miss you please let's go," I pleaded. I felt pathetic trying to get him to come back.

"no," Was all that escaped his mouth. It wasn't in a ride, or harsh way. It felt warm, and sincere. What's going on?

"Yoongles please," I pleaded once more, "why why won't you come back?"

"There gonna hurt you, and the guys," He said backing up trying to maintain a good distance.

"Who is gonna hurt me?" I asked trying to get closer. He looked down, tears dripping down, and hitting the ground.

"Kihyun said if I didn't stay away from you he would hurt you and the boys," He cried, "I don't anybody to get hurt,"

"And no one will," I told him, "please stay with me," He looked up, his eyes puffy, and teary eyed, "stay," I held out my arms, hoping he won't leave me hanging.

He walked closer. He wiped his tears, "I love you guys so much, I don't want you guys to die," He whimpered. I got closer my arms still out.

"We'll be fine, I promise," I said, he rushed into my arms hugging me back. I wrapped my arms around his torso, and his on my waist, "and Yoongi I love you too," I said into his chest. I looked up, and he was staring at me, hope and joy in his eyes.

"I love you so much. I'm glad you kidnapped me," He said kissing my forehead. I put my face back into his chest. This is great, and I don't want anything to change. I finally feel complete, and happy.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉

Written by: Sebastian L.
............ Blah blah blah pretty much end credit scenes.............

Kihyun's POV
HAHA THIS IS OVER YET!

I got to the city area catching up with my brothers. We all headed out to the tracks to see NCT standing there, and to see that blond idiot kissing my Y/N, "boys take out NCT, I'll handle Yoongi and Y/N," I said. Those two where at a good distance from NCT, so nothing will alarm them.

I sat on the ground for a couple of minutes before my brothers came back, "all of NCT is in a vacant apartment. They'll be out for awhile," My brothers report. I nodded pulling my pocket knife out. I got up walking towards my Y/N before throwing one of those gas bombs I.m. used on NCT. I went up behind them stabbing the Blond idiot fell. I rushed over to Y/N catching her, picking her up bridal style. The boys brought the car around. I put Y/N in the car, leaving Yoongi there to die as we made our way back to the mansion.

"Don't those gas bombs cause amnesia?" Wonho asked.

"I think they do which is great for me," I replied, "but how are the stock markets in Nigeria?"

"There ok," I.m sighed, "but that one guy who keeps claiming he's the prince is kinda sinking it," We chuckled before going into a small silence.

"Any news on mom, and dad?" I asked.

"No. We can find them anywhere. Maybe there dead. If they were alive theyd be about seventy years old," He exaggerated.

"No they would be in their fifties," I corrected. I sighed I miss them, but they weren't the best parents. I'm a little relieved their gone.

Jungkook's POV 'cause why not?'

I would where nonna is. I waddled around the house looking for Jin Hyung. I found him in the board room doing some work.

"Hey bun," Jin said not looking up from his work as I entered.

"Where's Y/N and has she found Yoongi Hyung?" I asked sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Now that you mention it. She's been gone for a good three hours," He sighed, "go get Joon, Hobi, and the 95ers," He ordered. I nodded rushing out to find everyone else. Joon Hyung was reading. Hobi Hyung was playing with Star. The 95ers were sleeping.

After I gathered everyone we went to the car searching everywhere in the city. I looked out the window noticing a blond lump with a green jacket thing on, "you said Yoongi Hyung dyed his hair blond right?"

"Yeah," Join responded.

"What about it?" Jin asked stopping at the red light.

"I saw a blond haired lump on the rail road tracks," I said. Jin turned his head around looking at me giving me the where? look. I pointed behind me. He quickly went back to the wheel doing a full 180, rushing the car to the tracks.

We got out, seeing Yoongi Hyung was stabbed. Jin grabbed the first aid. Having the 95ers carrying him to the trunk laying him down. They removed his shirts making the wound visible. Jin grabbed the supplies, "Hobi, Tae I know you have a thing about needles, and blood so look away," Jin Hyung advised. I didn't want to see one of my Hyung's in a bad condition like this, not again. I turned away, as did my two other hyungs....... Will Yoons be all right? Wait shit where's Y/N?!

____________________________________

I hoped you guys liked it.

But why did I reread that as if Kyungsoo said it.

Anyway, possible smut in the foreseeable future. ʕ •ₒ• ʔ

{\_/}
(0-0)
(     )o     Bunny knows all