Oh 14

Y/N's POV (0n0)

Where are they it's been a good hour, "hey Y/Nie are you okay?" Joon asked rubbing my upper back. I shook my head. wrapping myself into a cover making myself cozy.

"I need Jin to bring me my stuff, and I want to-" The front door opened we saw Jin. His forehead busted open, the blood dripping down his face. His lip was busted, "Are you okay?" I asked examining him. He nodded, "Where's Yoongi?" I shuffled over to him, still wrapped in the cover. Namjoon followed, we frowned seeing him injured.

"We got into an accident and when I woke up he was gone," He sighed looking down at his feet. I got sad, I looked down at my feet too, why did he have to go?

"I'll get the maknaes, they only have about four hours of school left it's fine," Namjoon said walking away into the office. I heard Hobi rushing down the stairs. He looked shook, and concerned.

"Jin Hyung what happened? Where's Yoongi?" He said standing next to me,"did you get Y/N's stuff," I looked at him wide eyes, how did he know?

"Car accident, idk where he is," He groaned touching some of the blood on his face,"and her stuff is in the trunk with the kitty stuff," He said. Hobi grabbed the groceries from the trunk placing them inside. Making a nice play area for Star. With her food dishes, and food into the kitchen. Once he finished he helped me bandage Jin's wounds.

Yoongi's POV ( '-' )

Do I have to leave her?

But I don't want too, "what if she doesn't want you back? You left her all those years ago, you fucking bitch!'' I yelled at him, he turned around facing me, ''she spent so many nights crying for you, and hasn't eaten much since. You hurt her,'' He struck me causing my face to sting. I was pissed, he came back after all these years. I known Y/N for a couple days, and I don't plan on leaving her.

''I am exactly what she needs not you!'' He growled back,'' I have a plan if you don't leave her,'' he smirked licking his lips, running his fingers through his hair.

''I would never leave her like you did asshole!'' I shouted. He struck my again feeling more blood slowly running down my face. I hissed at the pain, ''bitch,'' I whispered under my breath.

''She'll come running to me knowing I want her back,'' He cockily said. He was a real dick, I hate him more than I already do.

I rolled my eyes,'' Your nothing to her. Just an old shitty memory,'' I told him feeling some of my anger coming up, ''and when I say shitty I mean really shitty,'' He grabbed my face squishing it together like you see in the movies, getting close to my face.

''You'll be a memory when I'm done with her,'' he whispered. I tried getting out of my restraints but no use. He threw my face back as he released it from his hands.

''Don't fucking touch her,'' I growled, ''You'll regret it! She has her brothers with her, they'll protect her!'' I'm not there to protect her so her brothers can for the mean time. I sat there my eyes trailing him as he walked back and forth laughing.

'' Oh her brothers? Ha!'' He laughed before stepping into the doorway, ''I'll get her back,''

Author's POV

Y/N went into Jungoo's room once they got home. He looked around trying to find where Yoongi was. She laid on the bed waiting for him to finish,'' Nonna?'' Y/N shot her head up towards the chocolate haired boy, ''I can't find him,'' he frowned. Y/N sank back down into the bed, wanting to cry but not knowing why.

''Oh,'' she responded frowning, tears forming a little.

She missed him, she needed him.

Jungkook kept typing slamming his fist down onto his desk every couple minutes. He murmured, and cursed at himself. Jimin and Tae came in sitting down next to Y/N, Tae still a little freaked out from earlier. They handed her chocolate, and Y/N stuffed it into her mouth finishing it.

''Y/N?'' Tae spoke his words soft. She turned to him raising her eyebrow, ''Is it true girls have to drink their blood from their periods because you loose so much so you don't die?'' His words a little fast saying a lot.

''No that's disgusting. I don't know who does that but-'' She said sitting up, and rewrapping her cover as if she was a burrito, ''but if they do that, their worse that us. We run a mafia,'' He sighed in relief.

Jin knocked on Jk's door, holding something that would hopefully cheer Y/N up. Everyone excluding Jk turned their heads to Jin. Y/N hopped up,'' My baby!'' She cheerfully said as she picked up Star hugging her close. The guys looked at her weird. Jungkook stood up raising his arms in the air like he just won a race, ''What's up Kook? Did you find something?''

''Did you win another round of Overwatch?'' Jimin asked.

''I found Yoongi Hyung!'' He exclaimed stretching his arms and legs from sitting.

''Where is he?'' Y/N asked her pupils getting bigger.

''Outside,"