Not Everyone Comes Home 2

Y/N's POV
Time Skip♡

It's been about three years since that call with Kihyun. He didnt show up to school that day or any day for that matter.

My training is going great, I beat Jun once or twice. And I'm getting better at throwing the knives, and aiming.

Mom and Dad have been going on missions a lot lately. Ever since Jin left my brothers and I aren't close that much anymore.

Jin should be coming back from college soon.

Hobi should be coming back from that one mission. But is been four months since he left. I hope hes okay.

And the rest of the boys have stayed here with me. But we dont talk much anymore. Theres less love. I miss it.

I write this all in my journal. I throw it back into my desk drawer heading downstairs. As I reach to the dining room the lights are out, I grab one of my hidden knives from my ankle brace angling it to where I can stab someone easily.

The lights go on," SURPRISE!!!!" The boys yell. I throw my knife towards Jimin who dodges it. It pierced through one of my mom's painting.

"Dont scare me like that!" I scold.

"We wanted to surprise you cause, drum roll please," Namjoon says. Tae and Jimin start beating in the counters making a drum roll, "Jin and Hobi are back!" Jin and Hobi pop there heads out from a different room. Jin has long hair now, and Hobi has a strawberry chocolate mixed hair. It doesn't look bad.

I just stand there,"do I get a hug or not?" Jin says holding his arms out. I smile and runs over hugging him.

"I'm glad your back!" I exclaim leaving Jin to hug Hobi, "I'm glad your both back,"

"What's for dinner?" Taehyung asked facing Jin.

"I just got back!" He yells.

"Anarchy!" Jungkook yells picking Jimin up and throwing him onto the couch.

"Kook calm down," Tae yells before getting picked up. Jungkook runs back to the couch with Tae screaming, "eeeeh!"

"ANARCHY!!!" Jungkook yells once more.

"Kook calm down," I order. He walk over he towers over me, "if you pick me up that'll be the last thing you do,"

He steps back standing behind Jin, "Stop threatening your brother, it's very rude," Jin scolds, "I guess I'll make dinner, what do you guys want?"

"I dont know," Hobi says.

"Me neither," Najoon says.

"I dont care," Taehyung yells from the living room. I peer over to see Jimin knocked out, "hes just sleeping,"

"Y/N do you want anything?" Jin asked.

"No I dont eat dinner," I say shocking Jin.

"She doesn't eat what so ever," Namjoon says.

"I haven't seen her eat ever actually since you left," Jungkook adds.

"I'm gonna go train," I say walking off to the target room. Irene said to keep my first target dummy untouched. So the knives are still in there, but I ordered copies of them, so I got more.

I fix a dummy to where its standing up against the wall. I grab the blindfold putting it on over my eyes.

I grab the knives, "breath Y/N," I tell myself before throwing th knife. I hear a thud so I'm assuming it hit something.

I throw the next two, both hitting something. I here applauding behind me. I take of the blindfold turning around to see my six brother clapping for me. I look back at the dummy. The neck, lower abdomen, and the crotch.

"See I told you shes scary," Jungkook says pulling on Jin's shirt.

"That's impressive Y/N, you learned that?" He asked.

"I have been for the past three years. I started a week before you left," I said.

"Okay come on let's go eat," Joon whines.

"Fine Y/N come on," Jin says. We all head down to the kitchen, Hobi brings us our food. Jin steps away from the table to answer a call.

"So sis, do you actually eat?" Jimin asked.

"We haven't seen you eat ever," Taehyung adds.

"I would a little bit, but not much. I kinda lost the will and desire to eat," I say poking my food with the fork.

"Well dig in-" Taehyung stops looking at Jin who seems upset. Jin puts his phone back into his pocket.

"What's wrong Jinnie?" Joon asked.

"Mom and dad died on Jeju island," Jin says his voice breaking, "They were killed by an enemy. Aunt In-ah called she was on the mission too. She barely made it out," I throw my fork across the room. I push my chair back punching the table, stomping off to my room.

I slam the door, plopping myself onto the nearest object, my bean bag. I want to cry, why am I not crying?! I got to the target room, and grab my gun shooting every target in frustration.

Mom and dad are dead. I have to take over, as soon as that reality comes into my head, I fall to my knees crying.

Taehyung comes in, "Come here Y/N," he says sitting down next to me holding his arms out. I cry into his chest, "I know it's hard. And I know you dont wanna be the leader," he says petting the back of my head.

"Its not fair!" I cry, "I dont want any of this, but I cant walk away from it!"

"What are you gonna do?" Tae asked. I stand up grabbing the gun. I felt my anger and frustration coming out.

"I'm going to find who killed mom and dad, once they meet me their gonna wish they were never born!" I yell shooting holes into the tin targets. My face flooded with tears. My body going limp, I felt my breath getting shorter, "Tae I feel light heade-" I say before falling.

Time Skip (A week)

I wake up in my bed. Namjoon is next to me as usual. That was the only thing that didnt change. I shake him," Joon wake up! How long was I out!"

He wakes up yawning," Ah your up! You were out for a week," he says showing me the date on his phone, "go back to sleep its 12 am," he says snuggling back into the covers.

I go near him hugging him. My eye lids getting heavier.