Ugh 18

Mostly probably going to be Yoons' POV (❁´◡'❁)

Kihyun's POV

"Have you found him?" I asked my brother Changkyun. His brown bangs in his eyes as always. He handed me a tablet. I looked at the pictures of him. He was blond now, it didn't look bad, but it looks like he hasn't showered in a month. Well it's been about two months since I threatened him, and Y/N.

"In the city area. I.m. and Hyungwon, even Wonho are out looking," He reported. I nodded. I sat back in my chair as he left me alone in the board room. Even back in elementary school are parents made us call each other by a different name, the current names we call each other. Some of us use our actual names while some use code names. I miss being able to use my brothers' real names.

I sighed, looking back down at the tablet, showing our data. Stock market was up. So more people to pay. We run  almost all the gangs in North Korea, and a couple in Busan. Damn I want my normalish life back.

Talking to my friends, like Y/N. Getting to go out, without bodyguards. Being able to get an actual job. Going to the movies, a diner, anything. I would give anything to go back to the things were before mom, and dad left forever leaving me and my brothers in a mess.

Yoongi's POV

I'm getting so fucking sick of having to run from at least ten guys a day. Luckily they haven't found the empty shitty train yet.

My stomach gruggled, and grumbled as I relaxed into the couch. Fuck I haven't eaten in like three days. I got up grabbing my pocket knife, and some cash. Putting my mask on as well as my hat. I stepped out of the train making my way to the city streets.

I went to the grocery store near by the lady who worked there was very kind. I walked in being greeted with her warm smile. I grabbed instant noodles, bottled water, and garlic, "is that all for today?" The lady asked, her grey hair tied up in the back. I nodded, "I'll see you next week. Let's hope you get healthy food next time," She smiled throwing an apple my way.

"Thank you," I said catching the Apple, "I'll try to get veggies next time," I smiled back.

I paid for my things heading out. I but into my apple realizing I was being followed again, great. Except this time they look firmiliar.

Shit shit oh shit.

Everything went dark. I couldn't move, I can't breathe. I thought I was about to die, until some motherfucker pulled me out of the trunk pushing me into the train. They had it working up and running. The sound of duct tape was behind me.

They tied me to a chair. Throwing my noodles, and garlic into the road, "finally found you," It was one of Kihyun's worthless brothers, I didn't know which one though. It could be I.N. or Wonhoe. I can't remember their names. I didn't get a good look at the third guy, he might only be a driver.

"Look you said to get out of Y/N's life so I did," I snapped. He slapped me, making my lip burst open a bit. I licked my lips tasting a small drop of blood, "ugh you bitch," I snarled lowly he almost heard me.

"Well it's not good enough!" He yelled he slapped me again, "Y/N had almost all of Korea looking for you. This train is going to take you all the way to Russia once it stops," He explained. I sighed, rolling my eyes. He laughed kicking the chair causing me to fall to the ground. He left the train, locking the door behind him. I felt the train moving, I looked around seeing my pocket knife fell out.

I rolled, tossed, and turned until I was able to grab it cutting myself loose.  Got up breaking my restraints. I grabbed some water drinking it, I tossed it to the ground, and started kicking the door. It wouldn't budge.

I kicked it about six times till it opened. I smirked as I sat my arms on the bars. Sighing, "this was fun," I told myself. I climbed onto the bars sitting in then, and securing myself, planting my hands down. I jumped down rolling, and hitting hard onto the ground.

I kept rolling until I made myself come to a stop. It hurt a lot, but it's better than going to Russia.

I walked back at least half a mile till I was created by a gang named NCT. It's a lot of people trying to get by. I bet Y/N sent them.

"Yoongi come on. Let's go," A firmiliar voice emerged from the group of tall guys. Y/N?

____________________________________
Dun Dun Duuuuuun.

Cliffhangers the worst thing ever but. All will unravel.

And you will know everything soon.

🔥\('0')/🔥