🍁 // The new kid // 🍁

"Light my cigarette, loser." Hyeon Ji said as she got up and punched the boy. "Why don't you have the light with you, hm?" She said as she was holding his chin up to her face. "Tsk. Worthless."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! Hyeon Ji! HELLO!!" Han was screaming in Hyeon Ji's face. "Hm? Yes!" He sighted as Hyeon Ji just realized. "Did you had that backflash again?" Hyeon Ji looked up at him and then left to the bathroom.

She and Han were siblings. He was two years olders but he was acting more responsabile than his age. They were coming from a very rich and known family. They had to change their family name at school so no one would know that.

"Oh! Did you heard today will be a new student? I hope it's a boy!" Hyeon Ji heard some girls in the bathroom talking. "Yeah I heard! But, even if it was a boy he will like Jung Hyeon Ji from the first year. Everyone likes her!"

Hyeon Ji was the most beautiful girl in the school and the even the sweetest. Every boy and girl liked her, but not the cheerleaders. She had a small group of friends even tought everyone liked her. She was being friends just with the loyal people and the ones that were themselves. She hated fake friends, like everyone else. But she hated the most people that were faking their personalitty, just like her.

She was slowly walking to her next class, Math, when the bell rang. She than started running because she was kinda far from the class. She had good rades from when she was a child, even if she was bad before she still liked learning new things.

"I'm sorry im late Miss!" She bowed at her teacher. "Oh it's okay! We're just waiting for the new student don't worry. Take a seat!" The teacher said as Hyeon Ji was looking through the class where to sit. It was just a table that wasn't occupied, but she had to stay alone. Even if everyone wanted to sit next to her, some even pushed their friends just to let her sit next to them she sat alone.

''I didn't find the class." It was the new boy, Min Yoongi. Everyone started gossiping about the new boy. He was looking like a bad boy. And the way he said the excuse really made him one.

"Oh hello Min Yoongi! Would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher said with a big smile on her face as she was looking like she even had interest in him. Gross. She was way more older than him.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Hi I'm Min Yoongi, I love music and like to write lyrics." He didn't have many things to say about himself. He was a boring person I guess. "If that's all you can go and sit down sweetie!" Yoongi looked at the teacher in disgust and then looked over for a seat. The only left one was next to Hyoen Ji.

He sighted softly and then walked towards her. "Hi! I'm Jung Hyeon Ji!" Hyeon Ji said excited and somehow happy there is a new boy she could be friends with. He slightly looked at her and then turned around to his bag to take the books. "Ah shit, I forgot them home." Yoongi said silently, but Hyeon Ji heard him. She took her books and gave them to Yoongi "Here. You can have mine!"

"Alright kids! Open your books at page 54! Oh, Hyeon Ji you forgot your books home?" The teacher asked coming slowly to her seat. "Yes, I'm sorry miss!" Hyeon Ji said looking at her fingers "It's okay, it's your first time isn't it? You can look with Yoongi." The teacher said as she walked in front of the class again.

Hyeon Ji got closer to Yoongi that was looking through the book "What are you doing?" Yoongi asked annoyed. "Ah! I'm sorry the teacher told me to look with you." Hyeon Ji said giving Yoongi his personal space back.He sighted but before he could say something Jeon Jungkook, one of Hyeon Ji's classmates tapped her shoulder.