🏀 Let's play 🏀

The whole class was now outside, in a straight line. The girls were wearing shorts and a croptop, and the boys were wearing a t-shirt and shorts like the girls.

The boys had to play basketball and the girls dodgeball.There were 2 teams in dodgeball, the red one and the blue one. Hyeon Ji was in the blue one and in the red one was Seo Jui.

Some were eliminated and some weren't. Seo Jui wanted to get revenge like every time. It was usually the same thing so whatever was to happend wasn't gonna surprise Hyeon Ji.But it was gonna surprise the others.Seo Jiu threw the ball hard in Hyeon Ji's direction which hit her head and she fell to the ground passing out.

"Yah! Kim Seo Jui, are you crazy?!" Yoongi yelled at Seo Jui that freezed, looking at Hyeon Ji. Everyone got around her as Yoongi started yelling at Seo Jui,and she started yelling back at him. "I'll take to the nurse!" Jungkook said getting out of the big crowd. "I'll do it." Yoongi said, getting Hyeon Ji in his arms going to the nurse already."Ah, seems like there really are people that hate you. I thought no one hates you."

He soon got there and put her on the white bed. He stayed with her some time, but then he wanted to leave. Han came running at her again. "Ah- Oh I know you! I never got your name tought..?" Han asked Yoongi that just wanted to leave. "Min Yoongi. But don't tell her i brought her here." He said as he left.

Hyeon Ji suddenly woke up with a hard headache."Where am- Oh." She's aleady familiar with this place, at how many times she was brought here. "Anything new?" Han asked hoping for some new memories of the accident. "No. I didn't pass out because of that. Seo Jui threw a ball in my head."

"Ah! That son of a-" Hyeon Ji started looking around the room "You brought me here?" She asked him. "No. Min Yoongi did- Ah shit, he told me not to tell you." He said hitting his head. "Good thing that you told me.Shall we go home now? It was the last class for me." Hyeon Ji asked him but then looked out the window. "Nevermind. You have one more class, Im gonna go now. Bye!"

When Yoongi got back in the class he took a basket ball and threw it to Seo Jui head. "Oops! Sorry it flew away." She looked at him and just smiled like a idiot. Then he changed, took his backpack and left.

Hyeon Ji ran out and catched Yoongi's wrist. "Wait. Let's go togheter." He stopped and looked back at her, as they both looked eachother in the eyes. He got his hand out of hers "You should go with your brother, his right behind you." She turned around and saw his brother with Taehyung waiting for her to come back. Then when she turned back around Yoongi wasn't there anymore.

She slowly walked back to Han and Taehyung sighting. "You're both done with your classes?" Han looked at his sister with pity and patted her head. "Is the most pretty, and sweet and popular, the girl that never fell in love..In love?" He asked giggling "No! I met him 3 days ago!" Hyeon Ji said turning around. "I bet Taehyung would be a better brother than you!" She said chuckling. "What? No he wouldn't be!" He said raising her up and holding her in the air.

"Put me down!" She yelled and Han did as she said, and then ran. They all laughed all the way home."Byee, Taehyung!~ See you tomorrow!" Hyeon Ji said waving at Taehyung that was slowly leaving. Then she got back in the house sighing.

"When will mom and dad come back?" Hyeon Ji asked Han. "They called me today and told me they will be back tomorrow night." Hyeon Ji smiled wide and got up "Alright. I'll go to my room now, im tired." She said trying to hold her emotions back, but when she was on the stairs she started jumping up and down.

The next day she wokes up happy and decides this will be a perfect day. She gets ready, eats breakfast and then waits for her brother. "You're ready already?" Han asked her surprised. "Yes. Now get ready! We gotta go to school." He was scared because his sister never was done this fast. He ran to his room, got ready and he was ready to leave. "Come."

"You're done? It has been just 5 minutes-" Hyeon Ji said taking her backpack and taking Han's backpack too. "You scared me because you're never this fast to waking up. Let's go to school now."

He said as he got out of the house with Hyeon Ji following him. "Do you wanna stop by somewhere to buy something to eat?" Han asked as he stopped walking. "Sure. Let me see how much time do we have." She took her phone out and looked at the clock.

"Shit. Han.." Hyeon Ji said looking up from her phone. "Let's run!" She said as he catught his wrist and ran to school. "We're late. I-It's 9:40." Han looked at her with wide eyes. "I gotta go!" He said running to class as Hyeon Ji did the same.

She got in her class breathing heavily ''I-I'm sorry Miss im late!" The teacher looked at her with a blank expresion. "Miss?" Hyeon Ji looked up and her eyes widened "I'm so sorry!" He sighted and made her a sign to go and take a seat.

The usual sit she was taking was the one that was next to Yoongi. It was her sit before he even came to school, but this time it was taken. Seo Jui was sitting next to him and the only free seat was behind them. Since Jungkook and Seokjin didn't come at school today.

She looked at Hyeon Ji and smirked. She tried not care about it and went behind Yoongi and sat down.The lesson felt like years.Then it was finally over. She took a deep breath and got up, putting all her stuff in the backpack. "Hey Yoongi-" She didn't finish what she wanted to say but Yoongi left.

All the day he ignored her. But now that it was time for them to go home she had a plan. She called her group and told them to wait for Yoongi in front of the gate.

Yoongi was walking slowly to the gate when he saw them. He wanted to pass by without any trouble but they caught him and held him till Hyeon Ji came. "Hi Yoongi!" She came smiling to him. "You did this? Tell them to put me down. Now." Hyeon Ji sighed before making them a sign to put him down. "I just wanted to talk to you. You kept ignoring me."

"I know. I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. The reason why Seo Jui threw the ball at you was because I agreed that you're too dramatic so she thought I wanted to hit you too. I didn't mean that." He got away from the boys and walked towards Hyeon Ji "I'm not gonna say sorry. I don't feel like it's my fault, I just wanted to tell you the truth."

She looked at him and tilted her head. "I don't need any apologises. And I don't care if she hit me or not, if something happend it means it had to happen. And I wanna be your friend, so it needs to happen." He smiled softly "We'll see." He said turning around and leaving.

Hyeon Ji started dacing and smiling of happiness."Let's go boys!" She said holding her chin up and smiling. "I knew this will be a prefect day!" She said wishpering.

"Hyeon Ji! Kim Hyeon Ji!" Han was crying and running to Hyeon Ji. "What happend? Why are you calling me Kim, I said not to call me that at school. Why are you crying?" He took a deep breath and dryed his tears before saying anything "She died..Mom died.She had a accident before coming, dad just called me and told me."

Hyeon Ji fell on the ground, hurting her knees. Some tears fell slowly and then she started crying. She never got to spend much time with her and now she's gone. Han got on his knees and hugged her tight. "Not her too.." Hyeon Ji said sobbing.