🔫 Boss 🔫

''Are you sure you wanna fight? You should probably go back in your room." Han just wanted to make sure she had power to beat them up "No! I can do this!" She said sure of herself "Alright! Beat their ass babygirl~!" Han said with a smirk.

As they ran down to fight one of the boys stopped and looked at them. "Boss?" Han and Hyeon stopped and looked at eachother confused. "Boss? I-I'm sorry! You must got the wrong person. I'm Hyeo-" before she could end her sentence one boy came ftom behind the others. He was tall and good looking. "Kim Hyeon Ji. At school your name is Jung Hyeon Ji so people don't recognise that you're from a rich familly since everyone knows about you. Even thought you change your name everyone suspects that it's a little strange that you have the same name as your fathers daughter. You just wanted to be a basic girl in highschool but-"

Hyeon Ji amde him a sign with her hand for him to stop "That's me but- I'm not sure if I know you?" The boy smiled "Han seems to remember me." Hyeon Ji looked behing at Han that had a big smile on his face. "Taehyung! Kim Taehyung! Yes, of course I know you.Hyeon Ji, you used to call him TaeTae!" Hyeon Ji's face was now lighter and she had some big eyes "TaeTae! Ohh, I remember now!"

"Perfect! So what do you think Hyeon Ji? Would you like be our little boss again?" Taehyung chukled "Just snap your fingers and have us behind your back protecting you?" Hyeon Ji looked at him a little bit not knowing what to say "I-"

"Yes!" Yoongi said happy he won the game again. "I'm going to sleep guys, I have school tomorrow." He said as he got out of the game and jumped in his bed.He took a deep breath then looked at the ceiling "Hey, mom. It's been a easy day today. I met this new girl named Hyeon Ji, she seems kind of weird honestly.I have no friends yet but who knows? I still have a long journey! And believe me mom, I'm gonna make the best journal so you can enjoy my night stories!" He said before turning onto a side and going to sleep.

Yoongi's mom died 5 years ago because of a robbery at her job. And his dad was an alcoholic and didn't really care about him after his mom died, so he left him. But luckily his aunt took him at her home and took care of him. She was married and had a child that was just 4 years old at that time. Now he's 9.

"Wake up, sweetie! You don't wanna be late to school!" His aunt said as she turned on the light. "Actually I want to be late. Now let me sleep." Yoongi said unbothered by the light. "Come up now. Or you'll wash the dishes for 1 year from now on." He sighted and got up. He didn't want to wash the dishes because her family always makes a big mess. "Alright, I'm up. I'll be down in 5." He said as he got up and went to his closet to take some clothes.

He was done and went to school in a hurry. He wasn't late, but he wanted to be earlier than other kids, but then he thought again. "The bad boy to be early to school? Is this what a bad boy would even do?" He wasn't sure of anything. He wasn't a bad boy before so he didn't know what he had to do. "Should I go?"

"Hey! Min Yoongi!" Hyeon Ji yelled from a far a she ran up to him. "You're early today, hm? Wanna go to class togheter?" She asked him smiling and looking at him in the eyes. "I-I'm not sure if I'm gonna go to class-" Hyeon Ji didn't even hear him. She just held his hand and ran in school. "Come on!" She said letting go of his hand. He was starring at his hand now, he liked the feeling of someone holding his hand, something he never felt before.

''I'm actually gonna go to the bathroom." He said stopping. He wanted to get away from her. "Oh, that's fine! I can wait for you!" He pushed her slightly "Go to class, I wanna be by myself." and she did as he told her.He got into the bathroom as Hyeon Ji was walking down the hall.