🌸 Memories 🌸

"Hyeon Ji! Hyeon Ji, open your eyes!" A male voice was yelling at her. She slowly opens her eyes with Han next to her. "D-did I fall asleep?" Before Han said something he looked around so Yoongi wasn't there.

"Anything new?" Hyeon Ji open her eyes better "Yes. I just saw his chin this time. But it looked like..." She took her phone out of the pocket and opened instaroom "His chin!" She was showing her brother a photo of her classmate, Jungkook. "Who's this?" Her brother asked taking her phone and zooming on his chin "Jeon Jungkook. He is one of my classmates, and he always tries to catch my attention in classes!"

"So, he remembers you?" Han asked her still inspecting him. "Maybe! I can't believe I found him!" Han sighed "Ok. Maybe you found your so named "soulmate" but what about the guy from the accident day?" Han said in a angry tone, because he didn't seem to like Jungkook. "I can't see his face. Everytime that backflash comes I can only see my ciggaretes and his necklace. I remember his necklace thought!"

Han rolled his eyes at her stupidness "And don't you think he already threw that necklace away?" She rised her eyebrows looking at him with a smirk "What if it was a important necklace? They wouldn't throw it away that easy." Ending her sentence with a mean smile.

"Alright! Think what you want. But what are you gonna do? Chech if that Jungkook is the one with that necklace?" Han got up. "What the heck happend to you? Why are you so mad all of a sudden?"

"Because I honestly hoped Yoongi was the one that is your fucking "soulmate". And why do you even think your "light slave" is your soulmate? Is just in movies! Get over that shit!" He left the room slamming the door.

Hyeon Ji looked shocked at the door. She was asking herself if she should really stop believing that her "light slave" is. She didn't like Yoongi thought, but on the other side Jungkook was somehow more sweet than him. She lied on the bed closing her eyes as she fell asleep.

Just some time after she fell asleep Yoongi entered the room "Hey-!" he said before seeing her asleep. He slowly closed the door and walked towards her, and he sat beside her smiling. He got a lighter out from his back pocket "I still remember you Hoojie, even if you don't." Yoongi said smiling with tears falling slowly on his cheeks.

He dries his tears and leaves the room putting the lighter back in his back pocket. He went downstairs in the kitchen to sit with Han. "Hi." Yoongi said with a blank face. "Hm? Are you okay?"

"Yeah? I'm usually like this what do you mean? Do I look sick?" He said worried for himself, hoping his eyes weren't red from crying. "No! You're just- your face is blank so I thought- nevermind." Han felt embarassed he said that, not knowing he was usually like this. "It's fine." Han looked at Yoongi confused.

"I can see you feel embrassed because you said that. It's my fault, so it's okay. You didn't know." Yoongi said forcing a smile."Wouldn't you like to make part of our familly?" Han asked him just thinking about him and his sister togheter . It wasn't his bussines but he really liked Yoongi. "Do you like me..? I'm sorry, I-" Han's eyes widened and he jumped out of his chair.

"No! It's not like that, please don't missunderstand! You have a nice ass but-"Han said chuckling "I have a nice ass?" Yoongi asked almot chocking on his drink. "I mean- It would be great if you could marry my sister, not me!" He said sighing in relief he got himself out of this situation.