☁️ My mistake ☁️

"Wait..Yoongi?" She looked better at his face that was now lighted. "You're with Jungkook? Really?" He said smirking. "What? How do you know?" Yoongi chuckled "So I was right! Woah. So that day at my house was just for fun? So I was right! You just play with your students."

"What?" Hyeon Ji was confused. "Don't act like you know anything. You're a slut Hyeon Ji. Just I'm sorry, I'll stay away from you and you better will too." He said leaving but Hyeon Ji caught his hand.

"I actually don't-" Yoongi pushed her back lightly "You're not in love with him. Bullshits." and he left.That was the last time Hyeon Ji spoke to him from that day.Every day they pass eachother like they are strangers, as for her and Jungkook, most of the school knows about them except Han.Well till yesterday.

"You're with Jungkook!? You PROMISED me you won't be with that jerk. What the heck it's wrong with you?!" He yelled at Hyeon Ji that was lost in her mind. "W-where did you hear that from?" she asked with teary eyes. "It doesn't matter, but, you promised. You forgot that when we were little we promised we won't ever break any promises? Seems like you just broke two." He said leaving her room shutting the door after him.

Hyeon Ji sighed looking on her phone. She was confused at the notifiactions she had "Guys! Did you heard what Hyeon Ji did? Such a slut." "I know right?!" Everyone was talking in the class group chat like she wasn't even in there.

She decided not to say anything and just look at the messages hoping someone would ask what she did, since she didn't know what this was all about.

"I can't believe she slept with Yoongi AND Jungkook! She can have all the guys. And that's not all I heard she kissed a boy from her brother's class in the boys bathroom before being with Jungkook." Her eyes were teary trying not to make any noises.

"Who told them I did it with Yoongi?" She said to herself sobbing. "I-I didn't even sleep with Jungkook." She looked at the ceiling trying to stop the tears coming.She took a deep breath and then realised.

"The only one that knows is..Yoongi. But he wouldn't do that! Right..?" She asked herself not knowing what to believe anymore and who to believe. Luckily it was just Saturday so she didn't had school that day nor the other day.She mostly sat in her bedroom. She ocassionaly went out to get ice-cream or maybe drink some water.All the time she was in her room her brother didn't ask her anything and her dad wasn't even home.

She got much skinnier in just two days and her eyes were red from crying so much.

The next morning she woke up early and slowly got ready for school.She again didn't eat anything, she just took her backpack and left. She was slowly walking the school's halls as everyone was pointing and talking about her. "Don't you want to come to my house too, and have some fun?" Some guys said and then started laughing.

"Heeeyy~" Taehyung leaned with one hand on her shoulders "Hm? Taehyung?" Hyeon Ji asked drying her eyes. "Are you crying?" He leaned closer to her face seeing some tears in her eyes. "No. I'm fine!" She said faking a giggle."Ah, alright! Why is everyone pointing and talking about you anyways?" Hyeon Ji looked at Taehyung happy "You don't know?"

"No?" He asked confused. She had a big smile on her face in some seconds "Nothing." She said going faster to her class. Taehyung looked confused at then went in his class.

When she entred in class everyone was glaring at her but she just smiled slightly."Oh, the princess came!" Seo Jui said placing her feets so she would trip. Seo Jui kneeled down hitting her head with a finger "Don't get close to Yoongi ever again. Alright?" She said through her theets ending with a smile.