💦 Tutoring 💦

The school was soon over and they all went home. When Hyeon Ji got home with Han, before they got in Hyeon Ji got a call. "Hello? Jung Hyeon Ji here." It was a women "Ah! Yes hello! I'm Min Yoongi's aunt." Hyeon Ji looked at Han and made him a sign to open the door. "Yes, miss?" It was silent for 1 minute then she spoke. "Could you come today for the lesson? I'm sorry im bothering you but im in a hurry at work, and today will be a prefect time if you could. And if you could even look after my son would be great, because Yoongi is not that responsable."

"Of course! You're not bothering me at all, I'll be there in some minutes!" She said as she entered the house and closed the door. "Thank you Miss Jung. I won't be here when you come, Yoongi will open the door for you. Have a good day, goodbye!" His aunt said as she hangs up.

Hyeon Ji went in her room and changed in something more comfortable and went in his brother's room "I'll be going over at Yoongi for tutoring. Don't bring anyone here, and don't forget to eat." Hyeon Ji said making sure Han wouldn't do anything crazy. "Ah, who's the older one here? Just go i'll take care." He said smiling as Hyeon Ji rolled her eyes and left.

Soon she was at his door thinking if she should knock or not. They were friends, but she was still kind of shy when it was about going into someone's house. When she wanted to finally knock the door flew open as she hid her hands behind her back. "O? You're here. Why didn't you knock?" Yoongi asked her looking surprised "I- I just came! Yeah, I just came here." He got out and closed the door. "O, mhm, alright. Do you wanna come with me at the shop? I gotta buy some things really fast." She looked at the door and then back at him and shook her head in sign of yes.

Soon they were there. Yoongi was buying just what he had to while Hyeon Ji was looking at all the things that were there. "Do you want to buy something?" Yoongi asked Hyeon Ji observing she was looking at everything. "Can I buy some ice-cream?" she asked with a excited smile. "Go on." Yoongi said smiling and searching for other stuffs.

They took everything and then went to pay. But, when he was searching his money he realized he forgot them home. "Ah shit!" Hyeon Ji looked at him confused. "Is there sonething wrong?" He sighted "I forgot my wallet at home." Hyeon Ji chuckled and took her wallet out "How much is it?" She nicely asked the girl. "39.75, please" She answered nicely as Hyeon Ji gave her the money. "Let's go." Hyeon Ji said as she took the groceries and left.

As they got out Yoongi started swearing on a low voice. "I'm sorry I tought I took my wallet! I'll give you the money at home." Hyeon Ji chuckled and turned around "It's fine. I didn't have what to do with those money anyways." Yoongi smiled and took the groceries from her. "Here let me help you. And what do you mean you didn't have what to do with the money? You buy food and clothes from them, don't you?" She agreed as she started looking all around the street.

"Why do you and your aunt live here? The streets look dark and creepy-" Yoongi didn't answer anything and Hyeon Ji thought she hurt him with those words "I'm sorry I didn't mean like that- It's just, I know she has a kid that's 9 years old and-" Yoongi giggled softly "It's not. You didn't hurt me or anything, it's just that she liked the apartment so much." Hyeon Ji felt easier now that she knows that and smiled.

They got back at his aprtment and got in "Woah! It really looks good. It feels warm and welcoming!" Yoongi put the groceries on the table, and took Hyeon Ji's ice-cream. "Here. your ice-cream." He said giving it to her. "Ah no! Could you put it in the fridge for a while?"