🐣 Getting better 🐣

It's been a week. Hyeon Ji and Han didn't got out of the house at all and their dad was always in his room, he was getting out just to eat or drink. Hyeon Ji stopped even eating.

Tomorrow was Monday, and they had to go to school again.None of them wanted to go but they had to. Hyeon Ji lost much weight but she was still looking pretty, as for Han he is the same as before.

In the morning they woke up early got ready and left without eating anything. She was the first in her class and she took her seat.Then everyone started coming and everyone was looking and talking about her.

Yoongi came a little late but not too late. "Oh, Hyeon Ji! You wasn't at school for a whole week, what happend?" Yoongi asked sitting down and getting ready. Hyeon Ji didn't answer him she was zoned out.

Yoongi tapped her shoulder then she suddenly was back in."Hm?" She asked surprised. "Why is everyone looking and talking about you?" He asked looking around the class. "Nothing." She wasn't planning to tell him if he didn't know.

Yoongi turned around at Jungkook "Why is everyone talking about Hyeon Ji?" He had a blank face. "Oh? Don't you know? Her mother died a week ago." Jungkook said looking at Yoongi then turning back in front because the teacher came.

And Yoongi turned back around too. All the class he was looking at Hyeon Ji with a curious face.When the bell rang she took her backpack and left the clas but Yoongi was behind her following her."Hyeon Ji! Hyeon Ji wait!" he said running after her. He catches her hand and stops her as he stops to take his breath "Wait-"

"Yes? What happend, are you okay?" She asked taking her arm back. "You said you want to be friends. Let's get to know eachother better!" He had a gummy smile on his face."Now now Yoongi. Maybe later."

"You wanted to be my friend first, so we will start now." Yoongi took her hand and dragged her into the cafeteria. "Now, is there something important I should know about you?" He asked drinking his milk. "Not much. I have a brother, Han, I had a hit-and-run accident when I was in elementary school, I used to like to smoke ciggarets with strawberry taste."

"S-strawberry ciggarets?" Yoongi was looking shocked. When he was in elementary school his bully also liked smoking that.She nodded looking at him confused.

"Oh, you dyed your hair?" Hyeon Ji touched Yoongi's hair. "Yes, do you like it?" He said closing his eyes and smiling. "Mhm. Should we go back to class now?" Hyeon Ji asked Yoongi getting up from the table as he followed her without saying anything.

"Oh! Hyeon Ji, Min Yoongi! Come I need to talk with both of you." The teacher said going in her office. They looked at eachother and then went in. "Yes, miss?" Hyeon Ji asked as Yoongi sat down. "Yoongi's mom-" Yoongi looked from the ground to the teacher "Aunt. She is my aunt." The teacher looked with pity in her eyes. "Yoongi's aunt called me today. She told me that his grades are going down, so she would like if Yoongi would have a tutor. So what do you say Hyeon Ji? You have the best grades in this school and I see you two get along pretty well."

Hyeon Ji nodded and looked at Yoongi than at the ground "Uh..Sure!" The teacher clapped "Perfect! You can go now." She said as she opened the door and they got out. "Guess I'm gonna be your tutor now, you better listen to me." Hyeon Ji said going in front. "That doesn't mean-" He sighted and just let her get away.

After school Hyeon Ji was searching for her brother while Yoongi was following her."Han!" she called as soon she saw her brother getting out of his class with a girl. "Who is she?- Oh- OH!" Hyeon Ji knew that his brother had a crush on a girl from his class so she assumed that she was the girl. "She is your-" Han put his hand on her mouth not letting her finish. "She is my classmate, Rini. Rini, she is Hyeon Ji my sister" Han said smiling.

Han took Yoongi's hand and dragged him on a side. "Please take Hyeon Ji somewhere and don't let her come home till 4 p.m." Yoongi lookes at Hyeon Ji and then back at Han "And where should I take her?" Han sighed before telling him. "Our mother died the other week. You could take her somewhere to make her happy, like a amusament park." He shook his head and turned around.

Han ran to Rini and took her hand "Yoongi's gonna take you somewhere, go with him! Bye sis, love you!" And then they ran. "Hey-! RINI! HAN LIKES-" She didn't finish and Yoongi dragged her out of the school. "Come. We're going at a amusament park."

They were soon out of school and close to the amusament park. "Alright. Let's go in!" Yoongi said while Hyeon Ji didn't even realize they were there already. He looked around as her mouth took a "o" form. "Is it that big?" Yoongi chuckled. "No- I just never was at a amusament park.." He looked at her, smiled than dragged her in.

They had so much fun that Hyeon Ji almost forgot that her mother died. They even lost track of time, and it was already 7p.m. "I should go home now." Yoongi looked at his watch and gasped "Your brother told me to take you home till 4 p.m. Ah, shit! Come on!" He said dragging her home. She was just laughing at the fact that he was scared by his brother. "Why are you laughing? Hurry, we're almost there."

"You know where I live?" She asked surprised. "Your brother sent me the adress... And here we are! Oh my-" He said looking at the big house in front of him. "Thank you! I had a fun time with you today! Let's meet for tutoring at your house Friday." He nodded as he starred at the house. Hyeon Ji got in and locked the door. "Brother, I'm home!" She said running to his room. "Bro-" She wanted to knock but then she heard some moans so she decides to go in her room.

She sighted "I hope he uses protection." She said talking to herself and giggling. Her phone beeped "Oh, a new message?" She took her phone and looked at it. "Yoongi?" Yoongi sent her a message: 

Y:~I had a great time! Hope we will do
it again someday.

H.J:~Me too! Don't forget Friday i'll come at your
house. :^)

Y:~I won't forget. Goodnight!

H.J:~Goodnight. :D

They talked a little and then went to sleep. She didn't had a nightmare this time, luckily.

She woke up early and got ready. She went in his brother's room, that was a mess and woke him up and then went downstairs. "You were a little loud last night." His brother's eyes widened and looked at her trying to say something. "I heard you when I came home." He raised an eyebrow and looked at her "We started late, so you came home late?" She nodded and ate her ceareals, than got her backpack and left. Her brother came running to her. "Why did you came home late? I told Yoongi to bring you home at 4 p.m..." He was talking so much but Hyeon Ji lost him from when he started talking.

They soon were at school and Han stopped talking there. They waved at eachother and left. When she got in class Seo Jui was sitting on her seat again. "Get off." Yoongi said pushing Seo Jui's things off the table. "W-why?!" She yelled annoyed taking her things up. He took Hyeon Ji's backpack and placed it on the table "Because someone's sitting here already." He looked up at her and smiled. "Come, sit down." He said as she smiled and sat down.