💫 Doctor 💫

The next morning Hyeon Ji woke up happy for the day. She looked on her phone to see if she has any new messages before going out of the bed. After looking on her phone for 5 minutes she jumped out of the bed, which wasn't the best decision. As she jumped she let all her weight on her left foot that caused the foot to "stop working". She couldn't get up as much as she tried so she started calling for her brother who was in some minutes rushed in her room.

"What happend?" Han said with his eyes half closed holding his bunny tight in his arm. "I don't know! I can't get up anymore." Hyeon Ji said as she slowly started to massage it looking worried at it.Her brother sighed as he went next to her inspecting her foot. "Did you do something? Or you just fell? It looks fine to me honestly." "Of course it looks fine! Do you want it to bleed or something? I just jumped and fell."

Han picked her up and left her on her bed. "Stay here! I'll go change and then we will go see a doctor, alright?" Hyeon Ji nodded without saying anything. Han changed quickly and then went in his sister's room."Hmm...you should change too. Can I help you to dress?"

Hyeon Ji didn't even thought about dressing as she forgot she had to wear something more appealing. "Uh, no I can by myself!" She wasn't shy or anything, she and her brother used to have baths togheter from since they were kids. "Alright then." Han said as he left the room letting his sister dress. She held onto the things that were close to her till to her closet where she took a long hoodie and some shorts.''I'm done!" She yelled from her side of the room.

Han entred the room and picked her up carrying her to the car.He drove to the doctor and then carried her inside.

"Do you feel pain here?" The doctor asked pressing her leg everywhere, Hyeon Ji nodding at every question he asked about her leg. He took a paper from the table then sat down on his seat "Your leg, Miss Kim, is "sleeping". From what you told me it may sound like a broken foot or something but it's not. You see, Miss Kim, in the way that you jumped and how you let all your weight on one foot the foot got weak and fell "asleep". It won't take long till your leg will be okay, 3 days or 4." The doctor said smiling after she explained her. Hyeon Ji just couldn't see how could he smile like that, she was also confused how can legs sleep.

Han discussed some things with the doctor before taking her and leaving.They got into the car and drove home. She just laied in bed starring at the ceiling almost all day without anything to do.

After some time she heard some bangs on the door. Her brother went out to buy groceries so she had no choice but to crawl to the door. She opened the door and she just saw some skinny but hot legs. As she looked up it was Yoongi that was looking for someone in the house. "I'm down here." Hyeon Ji said looking like a dog. "Ah, what are you doing down there? Why didn't you come to school today?" Yoongi asked kneeling down so he would face her.

"Well I couldn't move my right leg today so I went to the doctor and he said my leg aparentlly fell asleep." Hyeon Ji thought it was a kind of a strange excuse but it was the truth. "Oh really?" Yoongi asked looking curious. Hyeon Ji was somehow surprised he didn't think it was strange. "Don't you find it stupid? I mean my LEG fell asleep.." Yoongi shook his head looking at her right foot.

Yoongi picked her up putting her down on the sofa. "I bought you some ice-cream! I saw that yeserday you forgot your ice-cream you bought at my house and Michael ate it." Hyeon Ji's eyes widened and looked at Yoongi pouting. "That was your ice-cream.I'll buy you another one! Or we can this ice-cream togheter!" Hyeon Ji smiled and Yoongi giggled at her cuteness. "This is yours. I'm not a fan of ice-cream anyways." Yoongi lied because he didn't want her to spend her money on him.

"Aw, okay." Hyeon Ji patted his head.In the second minute, Han was home. "Oh Yoongi? Hi!" He said trying to carry all the bags he had in is hands. "Oh, let me help you!" Yoongi rushed to the door and took most of the bags leaving Han just one in his hands. "I-" Han was left without any words, he looked at Hyeon Ji and then at Yoongi that was carrying most of the bags.

"Aren't they hard? Give me some back!" Han was somehow embrasassed that he couldn't carry them but Yoongi could. "No need, haha! Where do I put them?" Han had a mad face and at the same time embarrassed "In the kitchen." Yoongi walked slowly to the kitchen but he tripped over someone's shoes. "Are you okay?" Han rushed to him. He had some scars on his face from falling since he hit his face on higher line on the floor. "Ah, I'm fine." He said keeping his pain inside.

Hyeon Ji saw them and rushed at them jumping on the left foot. "Let me see." She said as she took his face in his hands "Oh, come on sit down, i'll go take the medical kit." She said as she got up and wanted to leave. "Wait. I'll go take it, the doctor said you gotta rest." Han said as he run upstairs. They both sat down and waited for Han to come back.

"You should've been careful." She said blowing on his cuts so it doesn't hurt too much. Yoongi was starring at her lips remembering the kiss from yesterday. He dregged his voice before he spoke "I-I didn't saw, sorry."

Han was now next to them with the medical kit "Here. I'll go take the groiceries from the floor." Hyeon Ji started cleaning the wound before putting a plaster on it. "There! It should be good now!" Hyeon Ji said looking proud of her "work of art". "Does it still hurt?" "No, I'm fine. It didn't hurt me at all!"

Yoongi got up and went to help Han, leaving Hyeon Ji  alone to rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey! Light boy! Come on already!" Hyeon Ji yelled at the boy from her car.The boy gulped and ran to his parents "Mom! Dad! I forgot my phone at school. Is it okay if I go take it?" The boy lied, but his parents believed him and let him go. He ran at the car jumping in. "We're going in the city. Put your belt on." The girl said before going on a fast speed.

They soon got at a beautiful, green forest full of animals. "Come!" She said smiling and they got off. They walked for some tine in the forest talking and then they came back to the car. She tried to open the door but she couldn't. "Ah shit! I locked the keys in the car!" She said kicking the car out of anger.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------