💕 2: child hood 👯

A.N :  This is the memory lane , but I've decided to carve  out a POV for Dorothy first. Hop on..................

*Dot's POV*

"Dot !!!" Emerald called out

" Yes ma'am". I said

" Emerald ,not ma'am, how long would I keep telling you that "

" It's to dinsting...."

".... Your business any ways, send my love to baby Mae".

Does she always have to be that rude?

At this time Mae and Mel were still young , I would leave Mel to her Dad , who loves and cherished her . I guess she loves him to me.

"...... Cries ...... Momma .......... Hiccups.......momma...." . I could hear Mary crying again.

"Baby don't cry , momma will be back soon, and also I'm here for you " she crushed me into her signature baby hug .

" Promise you would never leave me like her!".

" I promise, only if you do ask me to " I wispered. After some time of silence.
" Baby girl , let's  up to the kitchen, and bake some cake , but you aren't going into my kitchen with those looks, remember kitchen rules".  That's my secret kitchen rules , at the sound and smell of food Mary's feet shall arise , not that she eats much,but she loves food , she shares her food , even as a baby.

"Ayuha captain"

Some moments later , we were done she asked for her piece and I gave them to her.

*Next day*

"I won't take no for an answer ........, not like you care anyways........ , she's going to attend school weather you want that or not............" Emerald screams, as if the person on the other line was deaf. I'm quite sure she was on a phone call with her husband ,  and I'm so sure that he didn't make up to ten sentences on the phone , that's cause he's reserved and that's were Mary got her reservedness from . While for her tempers she got it from her Mom but I tried my best to teach her to control hers .

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9and...

"Dot!!! Emerald called. Yeah once she is angry she pours it out on people.since I was close by she called me instead, you don't mess with her anger.

When is she never angry?🤔

Even before I could reply her she started.

" DotMaeisgoingtostart school,immediately,noexcusesandimnotgoingtobehome tonightyou could also tag your daughter along " she stormed off .

Fiesty!!!!hmmmm.

"Mae!!!" I ran to upstairs to her room to meet her up"momma is not going to be home meaning we could go to my house then you'll meet my daughter , and also you are both going to begin school ASAP" . I Ranted while preparing her.

"I'm going to sthool?"she didn't seem happy .

"Yes my dear". We went home( my house) she meet Mel ,and became friends,she seemed to like her so quickly, well if it's the Mary I know she whom has trust issues, won't be like this I know there is going to be a bond between them.

When they came back we chit-chatted and that was all for the day , I became fond of them and vis-a-vis . Mae said she had a seat mate called Walter and she treatened to drink him up, while Mel complained about her seat mate Wayne for been so trouble some.

🧘🧘🧘🧘🧘🧘🧘🧘🧘

A.N: while we proceed we would still be taking  down memory lane so no need elongating it . There was a trick I learnt early today.

#double tap or tap your screen, you'll see a Star, yes that Star click on it and do not double click I warn you#.😋🤣😂 Just kidding, but don't forget to put a smile on my face by voting and commenting sweetie pie 😘.