💕 4: Hatred and care 🤕

Picture of Mel 👆

*Mel's POV*

"Who's that guy that just dropped you off , and pecked you bitch?".Mae asked.

" He's my boyfriend".

"Are you kidding me, you dumped , Jack already"

" Yeah yeah yeah he asked for.. you know what I mean".

" Really , we'll be careful ".

" Yeah yeah I know, also I invited him to join us at the cafeteria during lunch ".

"What!!! So soon"

" Well".

****************************
" Shit those classes were a hell'a shit, I need to take a break jeez."Mae said to me.

" I'm starving bitch".

" Yeah I know that's why we're heading to the cafeteria ' salope(bitch)".

" Hey Sunshine's" Wayne said  as he joins us on our table .

"What's up salaud(bastard)😁.we said in unison.Mels new boyfriend strolled to join us .

" Hey , who are you and what are you doing here hop along with your kind" Wayne tried to intimidate him.

"Hey cool off I invited him so...."

" So what did I miss?". Walter cuts me off as he joins us .

" Hey, we have a guest , let him introduce him self to us". Wayne said.

" okay, my name is Jason steel, and I'm quite a new student". Jason said.

" You welcome salaud( bastard) they said in unison except for Mae , I guess she didn't like him much.

" Walter you didn't even greet us?" Mae stated.

" I don't think I would like to do that , so I won't be called a bastard 😁". Walter said.

" You're welcome ' merde' (shit)" Mae said sacarstically and I laughed to support the notion.

" Hey stop that , you're scaring the shit outta this dude".

" Is he complaining?" Mae said as she rolled her eyes, she stormed out , I guess she really didn't like him.