💕 3: Badass 🤨

Picture of Mae 👆

*Mae's POV*

"ms.larson would you like to explain to the class why you late?" Ms.brooke asked.

Bitch in case you haven't noticed  I'm not a school freak .

I moved on to the nearest table at front , where the nerd sit possibly. Storming onto the desk and hitting the top so hard thereby startling the nerd.

"Would you like to give an answer to that question! Nerd!!!" Note the sarcasm . You could see him shivering.

"N.....n.......n.......o."

"That was a statement not a question, so explain why I wasn't at school,now!🤨".

"That's.............."

"Because she loves me to school" Walter said as he drags me to my seat.

"Well I guess someone did beat you to that nerd , read hard bitch".

"Ms.larson language".said Ms. Brooke.

"Fuck you"I stated under my breath .

"Chill out girl" Walter wispered .

*LUNCH HOUR*

"Bitch  watssup" Mel asked before seating, while Walter and  Wayne followed suit, I was known to be the first on our popularity table , that's cause I love food but end up sharing with these hungry wolves.

" Bitch the sky".I answered

"I know that already, I heard of your morning rouse , I hope you didn't harm any one In my absence, and I know you miss me girl". Mel stated

"Girl I did miss your stupidity".😋 I said sacarstically

"Real......" Mel said before her tongue was stepped on.

"Cut that crap will you, at Least welcome our manly presence would you." Wayne said.

"Manly?"we chorused and boom!!!😂🤣we laughed out loud. We meet wayne and Walter from junior year, and we've been close friends since then , we are the higher popular in our school cause we've gat the power and the fame , no other from the lower popular dear compete with us.

"How's my darm party gonna be like? Cause right now I aren't feeling the vibes". Wayne asked

"Just chill we've gat everything covered". Walter said.

" I thought you did your party this year already?" Mel asked.

"They never size to amuse us bitch". I stated.

"Ya ya I'm planning ahead" Wayne said.

"This guy issa bitch" I said which caused an up rouwe of laughter.

"What the heck😯 I only just started eating". I said after  hungry wolf Wayne ate two hand full of my chips.

" And you already heard the bell so I helped you finish 😁"I wish I could remove that grin off his face.
Seriously? Girl  he just helped you, and besides you were the first person to be around but you ended up being the last.

"Whatever".🙄  I'm done here