💕 moi mondè🌏

A.N : yes crucify me+ flinging hands sacarstically.

  I know you want to crucify me, flog me , pounce on me but wait , go to description before that happens .

If you still find me guilty then do as you wish.   * Only if you can get me*  things changed for good but for  various reasons  .

Just read on fellaz : love ya . 

The first chapter 😁 coming your way 😘 receive from my hand and ensure that you answer my questions , also no silent reads . Your writer isn't silent , so don't be darling , ensure to read every single detail it's important 💅

        Introduction :

*Mae's POV"

  " Mae ! Momma isn't coming tonight"  Nanny Dorothy said.

" As usual 👀 uhn.."  . I don't know why she's telling me that cause I totally don't care about people who simply don't care about me or should I? Maybe for  Nanny Dorothy it is easy to ,but as for me it totally isn't .

  I am Mary Larson the cutest and only daughter of busy parents, whom are Mr. & Mrs Larson ( Emerald & Jonathan).

  Oh yeah!!! The popular and wealthy owners of' LARSON'S EMPIRE' &  'EMERALD'S FASHION HOME.   I'm their left alone ( with Nanny) dejected daughter.

The woman at the beginning is my favorite woman ( Nanny) and my best friend's Mom . I'm partly  French ( parternal) and partly British. We are situated in the United kingdom (UK ).

My bestie (Mel ) is such a pain in the ass, and a bitch , they would say I'm snobbish , but she would say , I'm reserved , we stand up for each other , do things together , wherever you see Mae , Mel is there and vis-versea.

Q&A:  Do you see your self to be a snob?

Ans: firstly I would like and I quote from Merriam Webster ' snob is one who tends to criticize, reject, or ignore people who come from a lower social class, have less education,etc. So I would leave you with that, read more about me before you judge me baby .

,
👀💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺.

 * Mel's POV*

Hey there , yeah it's yeah girl Melody stones right here , the proud daughter of Mae my best friend's Nanny. Yes her (Dorothy), she is the best Mom anyone can ever ask for ,Mae can testify to that.

As for my awesome  dad , who once worked for Mr Larson , as his assistant .

If I'm not with Mae then I'm with Mom . Technically most  of the times are together.

I'm a full citizen of Britain loves other languages, and also my bestie for being French .

Q&A: Do you think Mae is snobbish?
Ans: well technically, no and yes , yes cause people say so , and no because I say so, she already stated the meaning.☝️

Yeah to begin with she criticizes quite a lot, reject ;never would she do that except you're on her black list though, she ignores yes ; those who she don't give a shit about, when she tries to control her anger - palz I bet you wouldn't want to get on her nerves no one I mean not even I would be able to put her in one fold , I advice.

Ignores those from a lower social class ;no no no , cause I was from a lower social class but she brought us this far. Has less education, shit! That's not fair , that bitch(Mae) isn't that way, despite the fact that we've always been top Queen bees 🐝and the most dreaded  in our schools , she  still manages  to get A's  ,  I wonder how she manages that🤔.  While I get my A/B's still going.✍️
💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅

A.N:🤞yea fingers crossed until we meet again. What are your expectations 👀.will you also find Mae (Mary Larson ) to be a snob?🙈do you have a friend who can stand for you? If yes tag them on the comment below#.

Like
Comment
As long as you enjoyed it👌