💞 7: lazy ass mel 💅

A.N:  please BFW is in darn need of a cover please if you're good at making one or even more , please dm me and help us all. Thanks for the reads , comments, vote and allll.

Dedicated to @jenny-blinky for being there for me, us and our book, thanks a bunch. I love you darling.

House of stones👆

* Mae Larson's POV*

Yeah this lazy bitch , laying on my hands, couldn't even handle a fight.🙄

Now I'm the designated driver sure , were you expecting that drunk to drive? Hell no.....

Yeah we went to her homie , I snuked her up to her pinky room so her Mom won't have to have a panic attack for her baby (🤞as the good girl that I am ) well now she's laying down on her fluffy irritating pink bed.

I hope she doesn't end up pucking on me as I lay close to her trying to comprehend what had happened to my best friend all in one day🤦. Don't blame me I think more than I speak.( You're evil , jeez I'm not a mute, promise 🧘).

It was just 12:49am by my time , then she pucked , 'what the hell' , ( nah she didn't puck on me , I had the sense to place a pink bucket close , and that was what brought me back to reality.

"Eww 🤮 bro , hope this might won't get any worse" I rubbed her back in circles to comfort her and I gave her some water( you could imagine this lazy fellow doing this with her eyes close , maybe I would have added some chocolates 🍫 -shes allergic to those , yeah I know, but she should learn to respect humanity, and her fucking life here) .

She's clinging to my right hand like leech and I a witch🧛 going to disappear at some point. ' no more thinking, now sleep'. Yes ma'am.

"I love you  bro" I heard her say , (was this girl sleep talking please don't tell me she is cause I would trade the hell outta her tommorow).

" I love bro" she said again" I love you for always being there for me" . I discovered that she wasn't actually sleeping right now.

" No biggie bro, I've gat yo back, just try waking up with less hangover, nightie boo"

Eww all ye dirty minds @freda ebose🤣.

"Good morning Dot "

"Morning darling, how was your night?".

"Splendid" 'horrible'

"You girls when did you get back yesterday? I stayed awake buh later have up, when I became tired"

' I'm so happy that you got tired woman , at least my mission was accomplish".

" Ohh don't worry your head we came at a decent time"

' yeah 12: 30am was decent hour right?'.

" Okay I see you all worked up for , a run" .

" Yes ma'am if you may excuse me 💃💃 I have a race to caught up with 😁"

I jogged out in a blue tank top, blue joggers, white and black converse , and you can't go wrong with your headset🎧🎶 can you? Nahhh never , yep mine is blue to match.

👀Uhnm ... Oh you asking for the song I was listening to? Oh that, hmmm 'good enough by Trevor Jackson".

I felt someone bumping into me.
"Eww 🤮 who's this sweaty ,bumpy jackass". Starting up a Saturday like dis isn't a good thing it's bad omen.🔔.

"I'm so sorry pretty"Mr. bumpy stated.

I turned to see a disabled zombie figure ,' could my morning get any better?"💥 .yeah sure , you know  pretty well that I was joking people.

Yeah he has a beautiful body build, the normal broadness and shits like that , but never the one to start drooling over 'men' .

" It's my pleasure , mr.bumpy " I stated sacarstically.

" Truely I'm sorry, my bad"

"Sure was your bad , why not tell that to does who care,. Uhn?".  With that I sprinted off to Mel's homy.

🔔" Wake up 🐖" ma'am Dot called

"shit!!! O no it's 1:10pm already , girl we really slept like pigs, ". Yet that baby butterfly was still in bed' imagine' .

" Girls you've missed breakfast now come down for lunch". I sprinted off with my bag pack and hoodie.

"Hey why the rush baby Mae?".

" Papa's gonna be home today"

"ND Mel?".

"Oh you mean that pi... sleeping beauty?shes in bed saying that she's not a morning person".

I sprinted out to, but not forgetting to grab some burgers and hot chocolate while moving towards my baby and drove her home.

' does this man have to come this early '

I walked straight to my room with my things , not forgetting to do the needful , showered in a steamed bathroom, and yeah I don't take my time like Mel would do. I was now I'm a comfortable, hoodie that says ' keep off' yeah that's what I actually wanted now keep off'.

I was devouring my earlier buger and now warm nearly cold chocolate. When I was interupted by Sara.

" Sir Larson sent for you ma'am"

" I'm Mae not ma'am , tell I'm I'll be at his study in a minute".

I ensured I was done eating before moving towards the man's study.

" Hi Dad" he disconnected his head from his desktop , looking fierced.

" Mary  ... Larson, I called you about thirty minutes ago".

' and so , you should even be happy'.

"I'm sorry Dad, it won't happen for a next". ' trust me I din't mean every single word '.

I was worried not out of fear but of curiosity, papa never calls to his study except on business matters and there is no way I'm gonna inheritance that trash of a company.

"You might be wondering why I called you to my study". Hell yeah this man is a mind reader like me , I got my silence from him , and that the key to mind reading.

I remained silent

" Well you are gonna be at Foodàbug  (top restaurants) to meet your fiancee's family".

A.N: wooah Mae getting married? To who? Why? Would she accept the offer? .

Like
Comment
As much as you enjoyed no silent reads please, ensure to  make yourself known.