💞19: forgive🙏

Picture of Jerome 👆

*Mel's POV*

"Objection my lord with the evidence on ground according to page14, article 6 of the Italian rule of law, I do find him guilty of child abuse, rape , molestation , and attempted murder of the victim".

When the judge heard from my part he knew at first that it was the truth , because I would go any length even it means me loosing my life to save young molested victims, because I've been there , and want to try my best to prevent it , there is no case , that I've ever lost , because before I accept the offer I tend to find out the whole truth from my private female investigator whose child had also been a victim . This was the court hearing of a victim named Mary Claire whose about 13 years old but still looks so adorable , according to my findings , she is a young model . # Mae's soon to be friend if she gets to know about her aspirations and name.

"On this day , 1st June 2020 I there by sentence you to 10 years imprisionment".

The family of the girl came to thank  me as usual ,only to discover that it was the family of my husband(Jordan) whom I love and has changed my life completely, during our 10 years at Italy he taught me to be understanding, caring , forgiveness and all those shit .

"Jordan you never told me you were related to Mary Claire!".

" I never knew about it either , mom wanted it private, cause it was her fault, only for her secret to opened up by Jerome".

" Okay, you're always welcome tho'😁". If there's one thing I've learnt from this family is that forgiveness is the key. What brought me out of my thoughts was a little figure hugging me from behind, only for me to discover that it was Mary Claire.

" Hey buddy, how you feeling?".

"Real bad , he's a beast ".

"🤣 It's true , but don't make that overwhelm your beautiful smile , forget about the past and move on , be strong for your future". As stood I up a familiar smell hit me , only to discover that they were taking the convinite to his cell , But I hulted them .

" Unfold his blind ". look who we have here , shit Sherlock
....

Like 😍
Share 🤝
Comment 📖