first set

Iskall x Mumbo x Grian head cannons. 

(Minecraft personas only)

Mumbo and grian were dating first, iskall joined a year later.

Mumbo is ace and pan (but sex positive, meaning he would still enjoy it, just don't feel attraction to it)

Iskall is pan and nonbianary

Grian is gay and FTM trans

Obviously they are all polyamorous

Grian has had top surgery but bottom surgery is still pending

Mumbo and iskall are both tops, but iskall is just a touch more dominant

Grian is a proud bottom

Most of the time grian sleeps in the middle (he small)

They like to drive out to the middle of nowhere and bring blankets and pillows as well as snacks and cuddle in the trunk. Sometimes they bring a movie but often they just stargaze and enjoy each other.

Mumbo doesn't sleep very well so iskall stays up with him sometimes. Grian would, he just can't stay up that long.

Iskall and Mumbo both deal with anxiety so they help each other out.

Mumbo and Grian used to have a cat, but he was old and they had to put him down before iskall joined them.

Iskall and Grian like to build together. They do some crazy shit it looks nice, they blow Mumbo away every time

The three of them haven't really pinned down the three way kiss yet. They are working on it. 

Iskall has a soft side that only their boyfriends know about. Mumbo thinks its adorable.

They have a snow lab named Oliver and he is a sweety, he doesn't understand that you can't fit 3 people and a big dog in one bed.

Mumbo trades his formal attire for sweats as soon as he gets home.

Grian is small enough to fit under the bed. He often hides there when he feels sad or scared or stressed. Iskall and Mumbo have to coax him out because neither one can fit.

________

Now to talk about mawige

 Mumbo popped the question to the two of them on one of the afore mentioned, car-cuddle dates. Iskall and grian answered yes simultaneously.

None of their families were accepting. Grian's family was abusive and iskall and Mumbo were pretty much disowned so only friends were invited to the wedding.

Iskall and Mumbo wore black tuxedos while grian wore a white suit

Stress definitely cried. She was iskall's best woman.

Mumbo's best man was Zedaph

Grian's was Scar (he also wore white)

Oliver was the ring bearer, it was cute.

They didn't do anything too special for the honeymoon, just some us time and a bit of a makeout session in the bedroom.

___________

Things they do together

Stress taught them how to play 3 man chess and Mumbo is very good at it.

Iskall and grian like to play magic the gathering and they are pretty evenly matched. Mumbo likes to watch.

They are all suckers for Disney movies and Scar is the movie dealer.

Once, Mumbo and iskall got so smashed, iskall convinced Mumbo to snort redstone dust. He has never been the same. Grian promptly took Mumbo to the doctors.

Grian is into lo-fi and it confuses his partners.

They all love 80s and 90s music

Mumbo sings, Grian plays ukulele and Iskall plays bongos. They have a nice lil band and Oliver is the mascot.

Let me know if you have any questions.