lost in the woods part 1

AN this will be a 3 story
_______
Gone? No. He cant be gone. He can't. Mumbo and I need him. He and impulse were only supposed to be away for a few hours and then he would come play magic with me. This can't be happening. I can hear Mumbo next to me, he sounds just as frightened. Because Xisuma just informed the four of us of something horrible. Tango, Zedaph, Mumbo and I were all told that our other 3rds were gone. And all of the sudden the whole world came crashing down around me. Mumbo and I held each other as we walked, not flew, back home. It didn't sink in really till we sat down. Neither of us could sleep, though that was pretty typical of Mumbo. We mostly cried all night, even after we both ran out of tears. Other than the crying we mostly held a comfortable silence. He had strong arms around me, his gruff skin that once was unpleasant to me was now reassuring, even though neither of us were very reassured. We were scared for our husband, and our friend. And we felt for Tango and Zed as well. We had to be hopeful that things were going to be ok, and that we would find them. But it would be a horrible lie to say that we were not scared. Eventually Mumbo and I cried ourselves to a very restless sleep.

The next morning Mumbo and I were invited to Tango, Zedaph and Impulse's place to discuss how to find our lost partners. Mumbo and I would check the forest and Tango and Zed would search the cave systems. We headed out right away. All the other hermits would be looking around wherever. We flew over the trees, looking for the familiar red T-shirt. Many times we thought we saw something red and dived, only for it to be a flower or a tree. Then something caught my eye, something unmistakable. A red shirt. Mumbo and I dived so fast I thought we would crash. We landed and what we saw made us cry. This was Grian's shirt and both of their flower crowns, but the two of them were nowhere to be found.

To be continued…
--------
AN woa a cliffhanger! The next part will probably come out tomorrow. So tune in next time to see what happens next.