Spoon Proposal

Mumbo Jumbo finally felt like it was time. The three of them had been together for so long! They made him the happiest man alive and he wanted it to last. Their undying love had to be displayed. So after making this decision to ask the question, he walked down to the local pawn shop to look at prices for two rings. He found some he thought were good, he made a mental note of the price and requested a hold on them.

He spent the next two weeks saving every penny until he could buy them. They were silver banded with a small central diamond in the middle, not sticking out but sunken in to be flush with the ring. Beautiful and bold, just like his partners. He spent the next week formulating his plan. A car-cuddle date, he would make it extra comfy for them, and at the end of the night when the sun sets he would get down on one knee and ask his burning question. He would have to keep Grian awake though.

Finally the day came. "Loves, I want to show you something!" He said excitedly.  "What is it Mumby?" Grian asked. "You'll see," Mumbo replied. He drove them to the hilly area and parked under the open stars. He opened the trunk of the car to reveal lots of blankets and pillows "Mumbo what's all this for?" Grian laughed and the three of them crawled in. It was a purplish gold sunset and it looked absolutely stunning. "This is beautiful love," Iskall said, gaping at the sky. now was the time, Mumbo clutched the box in his pocket, Mumbo cleared his throat. "Iskall, Grian, i love you both more than anything else in the world, I could never imagine life without both of you," Grian then knew what was happening and brought his hands up to cover his mouth, he could see Iskall close their eyes in content with a large smile. "I want to grow old with both of you, you mean the world to me, heck you are my world, so I have to ask of both of you," Mumbo pulls out a black box, gets on one knee and opens the box, revealing the rings. "Iskall, Grian, will you marry me?" "YES" the two respond and pull Mumbo into a big hug. Iskall kisses him and Grian puts his arm around both of them. The newly engaged trio share lots of kisses. It's a good night. The three of them fall asleep together under the stars.

---------
AN, this wasn't requested but i thought it would be cute. Comment what headcannon i should elaborate on next and tell me what you thought!