Today is the day!

(AN hay hay! This was requested by Jazthefox16 so yeh, hope you like!)

Grian woke up one morning like he did every day, and sat there, laying between Mumbo and Iskall. Something is supposed to happen today, but i cant quite put my finger on it. he thought, and then it came to him. Bottom surgery! Something he has been waiting for since he realized he was trans. "Iskall, Mumby wake up!" He said excitedly. "What is it luv?" Mumbo asked. "Today is the day!" He replied gleefully. Iskall sat up and hugged Gri. "Im so excited for you man!" He said happily. Mumbo smiled too, but Grian could tell he was nervous "I know it may worry you Mumby, but i'll be fine, i promise." Grian said, and took his hands. "I know you will Gri, and im very happy for you." Mumbo smiled a more genuine smile. The three got dressed and ate breakfast, and Grian called the surgeon to ask when to come in and whatnot. After a while the three got in the car, and drove to the hospital.

When they got there, they were admitted to a room after a while and Grian had to wear this silly little gown. Mumbo and Iskall could stay in the room untill Grian was put under. (For cleanliness) they sat in the waiting room. It wasn't till a half an hour later that Mumbo's anxiety started to spike. Iskall noticed this and took his hand "he'll be fine luv, those surgeons know what their doing." Iskall said, trying to calm him down. Mumbo knew he was right, he started to rationalize his way out of anxiety. Surgeons have to do so much schooling and training, they wouldn't be in a hospital if they weren't good. Gri is fine, he is in the hands of professionals. Its gonna be ok.

After a few hours they were let back into the room. Grian was still asleep, but he would wake up soon. Mumbo let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, and smiled. When Grian woke up his spouses were holding his hands. "Im not dead!" He said quite loopy. A few hours later after the doctor came in to make sure Grian would recover well, and they went home. It was an eventful ride to say the least.

"Grian, you wanna slurpie?"

"Yeh"

"What flavor"

"Red"

"Red isn't a flavor"

"Blue"

"Still not a flavor"

"...I wanna be a cowboy baby..."

"What?"

"I WANNA BE A COWBOY BABY"

When they got home Grian went to bed. Iskall sat with Mumbo on the couch. "See, nothing to be worried about." Iskall said quitely. "Yeah, your right. Thanks for calming me down in the hospital. It really helped." Mumbo replied. "Anytime" Iskall replied and switched on the TV.

(AN aight! Done! I have been thinking about this for a lil bit and lookie here, i get to write it. See yall later! Byeee)