more headcannons!

Mumbo is an amazing cook.

The car is named Sahara, because Grian thought it was a cool name and Neither Iskall or Mumbo disagrees.

When Iskall came out as Nonbianary, his whole family disowned him. He was old enough and had moved out so it wasn't a huge deal.

Grian on the other hand was still living in his parents house. He met Mumbo and the two started to date. His parents were very on board, because at the time the relationship was a straight one. When Grian came out as transgender, things started to change. His parents became verbally and physically abusive and Mumbo had to get him out of there.

Mumbo was also disowned but only because he refused to leave when Grian came out as trans. His parents weren't abusive, they just couldn't bear their son dating a trans man. It was crushing for Mumbo, but it doesn't bother him much anymore.

The setting has elements of the hermitcraft server in it, (Sahara, hippie camp ground, ect) but it takes place in a real life setting. Still just the minecraft personas, just in a real world setting.

All 3 of them have some form of mental disorder. Grian has PTSD, Mumbo has a bit of OCD and Iskall has ADHD. Iskall is on meds, Grian and Mumbo go to therapy. Oliver is pretty great too.

Mumbo denies it, but he has a hidden love for webtoon. He is currently reading castle swimmer. (Gay fish bois)

And yeah! Those are the ones that i can think of right now. (Im still in shock from the read count omg)