5. Mavis' party

Sergeant is voiced by Rob Schneider and Lucky by Jordan Peele.

Irene smiled, taking out a black dress. It differed from her everyday one, being only mid-thigh length and with three-quarter sleeves. It was made out of the same material as her other clothes (not including her capes), which made it invisible when she was. She wore her special cape, being hot pink inside instead of scarlet.

Her anthropomorphic rat friends were on her shoulders, Sergeant, who was black with a white breast, and Luck, who was white with red eyes. Usually, they'd be off doing their own thing, but during fancy events such as parties and weddings, they'd be with her.

"Come on, boys." She smiled. "Red lipstick or pink?" She ran her hand through her hair in the mirror, despite not having a reflection in either forms. Her cape stood and did her lipstick and other makeup. She was dressed and had smoky eye-shadow and pink lipstick. She turned visible and smoothed out her dress. Irene clipped her cape and rushed out the door.

***

"Oh, yeah, perfecto." Griffin grinned. He had just brushed his hair, shaved and pt a bit of powder on his bare behind. (Blame the movie)

There was a knock on his door, he squealed and covered himself with a towel. After collecting himself, he exclaimed "Who is it?"

"No entry, he's washin' up!" The shrunken head yelled.

"It's me, Griffin." Irene paid no notice.

"Come in!" She opened the door after the head nodded. She headed for the bathroom door, which was ajar, and poked her head in. Griffin screamed and she instantly closed it, her back against it. She held her chest.

"Griffin," she panted, "you might wanna hurry up, the party's in two minutes exactly."

"Yeah, coming." He said nervously.

"Come on, you've spent more time than me." She joked. He opened the door, towel around his waist.

"Yeah, come on, dude!" Lucky exclaimed.

"The rats are coming?" Griffin quirked a brow.

"Yeah, they are." Irene said.

"I don't think Drac'll be too happy after what happened with Quasimodo."

"Why? What happened?"

"He assaulted all the knights and gargoyles when reaching the kitchen. He tried to cook Johnny and Drac froze him."

"Blimey." Irene's eyes were wide. "You and the band playing?"

"Yeah. Drac's not. Remember when you used to play with us?"

"Yes, I do." She nodded. The two rats scurried to Griffin's bed. "I stopped when Martha, my paternal cousin, died."

"I know... But, you're a great singer. Now we're stuck with Frank and heavy auto tune." Every time one of them said something, they took a step closer.

"I could barely play the triangle."

"I never said you could play an instrument, Reney."

"Funny." She untucked his towel and threw it aside. "You don't need that. You're invisible." She grinned. Her eyes widened. "Wait, that's why you screamed?" She had noticed his behind. "Because you did that? I thought you were doing- granted silently - something else!"

Griffin flustered. "Yeah, I- uh.."

"Get dressed." She chuckled, throwing him an invisible suit.