2- Paranoia

He's alone.

On his couch.

With nothing better to do

than just lay there.

With an arm over his eyes,

he covers his vision.

Not wanting to see

what lies beyond the outside world.

He was frightened of the dangers that lurked outside. He knew exactly of the many possibilities of getting hurt or dying. It was scary.

Younghyun only stays inside and leaves when he decides to hang out with his friend. The only person he trusted.

He lived alone.

Which only added to his fear.

When he sleeps he sees a person. Another human being just like he is. They looked nothing like him, but this person was a boy. Younger, bolder, but searching.

What was he searching for?

The boy always looked at his surroundings as if looking for someone. But the boy also shakes and jumps at any loud noises he hears.

Younghyun names the boy.

It was Dowoon.

He couldn't think of anything else to name him. Dowoon was always in a dark hallway opening every door and looking inside every room. Sometimes, Younghyun would even see him look inside drawers or under the beds or coaches.

Where Dowoon roamed seemed to be endless.

Younghyun feared what Dowoon felt.

Paranoia.

Why was Dowoon so scared of being inside. Younghyun loves the indoors so why does Dowoon fear it. Why does he jump and get scared when something unexpected happens?

Why did Younghyun feel...familiarity of that feeling?

In his coach,

he lies down.

Covering his eyes,

to not see.

He dreams

of a boy

who fears

the indoors.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dowoon opened each door he came by and each room was empty. He searched for the key, he needed to the key.

"Where is that damn thing?" He quickly opened a drawer moving and throwing out anything he doesn't see as important. His knees hit the floor when he didn't see what he needed.

He needs to save Younghyun's important person before it's too late.

Before Younghyun's important person loses their sanity.

<<<>>>
Shorter than last chapter mostly because I was lazy.
You know, I've been planning this since Entropy released.
While listening to
Rescue Me
Not Fine
Stop Talking
Not Mine
And
Like a Flowing Wind
These songs made me imagine this story line and so that's why these are my favorite songs.

I wandered how I was going to write this story.
At first, it was going to be like one love story for like ten chapter and then another for the next ten.

But then I thought, the way I'm writing it now actually holds a lot of hidden meaning in it.
I thought it would be more interesting this way.

What do you think?
Was this the right choice?