1- Restart

(A/N For some reason Wattpad won't let me put the picture in the little thing above the title or anywhere ˚₊⁎ˍ̮ ⁎⁺˳)

Start Game
Settings
Character Select<

Unlocked Characters
N/A

Locked Characters
Jaehyung
Younghyun
Dowoon
Wonpil
Sungjin
Junhyeok

Main menu<

Start Game<
Settings
Character Select

Save File 1
Save File 2<

Save File 2 has been erased from the game

Save File 1<
Save File 2

Loading...

Jaehyung woke up from his dream. He didn't know what happened.

It felt so real.

Did he really jump? He was confused.

He decided to call his friend, maybe he might know something about this.

"Younghyun, please tell me you had a weird dream too."

"Yeah actually, I kinda stabbed myself."

"For real?! I drowned myself."

"Weird."

"I know..."

"Hey, since we're talking, wanna go hang out at the park or something?"

"Depends, my dad comes home at five today. How long would we be out?"

"Not long, an hour or two at most."

"Okay, I'll see you there."

And so, Jaehyung put on his jacket since it was windy today.

He left the house and met up with Younghyun.

When he got there, the boy he intended to see was already there sitting on the bench.

Jaehyung gave a smile and ran behind him. He wrapped his arms around Younghyun's neck with a small giggle.

"You come here often?" Jaehyung joked.

"Idiot." Younghyun laughed as he got out of his friend's hold.

"Hey! Says the guy who dreamed of killing himself, that's such a stupid thing to dream about."

"You dreamed of drowning yourself!"

"Yeah but for all I know someone could have pushed me!"

Younghyun sighed, "I didn't invite you to fight. Let's just..." he guided Jaehyung to sit down next to him and then leaned his head on his friend's shoulder with closed eyes, "stay like this for a bit."

Jaehyung nodded and let his friend rest on his shoulder. His felt his face heat up a bit but didn't bother to hide it.

He felt something poke his cheek. He saw Younghyun's finger against his face.

"What are you doing, Brian?" Jaehyung asked while looking down at Younghyun.

"Just admiring the view." Younghyun smirked and waited to see if Jaehyung noticed the intended meaning behind his words.