3- Junhyeok

"Junhyeok?" Wonpil mumbles questionably. What was another person doing here? How did they get here? Wonpil didn't know that another person had the power to dream of an unknown emotion besides Jaehyung and Younghyun.

Dowoon held Wonpil protectively, unsure of what this new guy might do to them. He didn't look bad, but you never know.

Looks could be deceiving.

"Yes, that is my name. Now please explain why I'm here, I've been wondering around for countless nights. I don't even know how I'm able to move freely without Sungjin sleeping." Junhyeok explained. He seemed genuinely confused, he didn't even know what was happening.

"Sungjin...ah! Younghyun and Jaehyung's Friend!" Dowoon exclaimed as he loosened his hold around his friend. The two stood up, their guards lowered but still up.

"He must be daydreaming then, not asleep but not entirely awake. That's probably why your here." Wonpil explained to Junhyeok. He smiled kindly at the man.

Junhyeok walked closer to him.

You are now playing as the dream protagonist

Wonpil

Options:
Back up<
Introduce each other
Hide behind Dowoon

Wonpil backed up to avoid getting any closer to the man. It happened on instinct, this was the second person he ever seen so he was nervous.

Dowoon saw this and stepped forward, blocking Junhyeok to continue his path to Wonpil.

"I just wanted a hand shake." Junhyeok said, his voice changing to a deep venomous tone. He put his hand out, waiting for Dowoon or Wonpil to take it.

But when no one did, he got frustrated.

"Don't make me stand here like some idiot, shake my hand." He was angry.

Bad End

Options:
Back up
Introduce each other<
Hide behind Dowoon

Wonpil our an arm around the youngest boy. He smiled at Junhyeok who had put his hand out to shake. "This is Dowoon, I'm Wonpil." He smiled as he shook the eldest's hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jaehyung was beyond confused, Sungjin? Why would they mention Sungjin? He decided to why not call Younghyun, but then again...his father was home and would here his voice and get angry. And texting wasn't the best option either, his father would see that he is using his phone through some weird app thing.

So in the end, he wouldn't be able to contact Younghyun. He was only allowed to use it whenever his father is out, but when he's home Jaehyung has to be productive.

What was he to do?

"Wonpil...Dowoon...Junhyeok...if Younghyun have dreams like mine then Dowoon must be his character. Which could only mean Junhyeok was Sungjin's. But why are our characters interacting with each other, what could it mean...?" He thought out loud. He decided to write down his thoughts on a notebook he hadn't use in a while.

"There must be a connection, right? Junhyeok only appeared when we got closer to Sungjin...but then again, how do these dreams occur?"

"It's your emotions, control your deepest fear, your deepest emotion. Control it, and we shall be free."

That voice...Jaehyung's eyes widened, it was Wonpil! But how?!

"H-how can you talk to me?" He asked in shock.

"We are connected, so it would make sense that we share the same mind."

"What the fu—"

"Shh! Didn't you say your father can here you? Be more quiet."

Jaehyung nodded. "So can you tell me exactly how I can control this 'deepest emotion'?"

"The only way I know, is to...I'm honestly not sure. But! This is something you should talk to Younghyun and Sungjin about."

With a nod, Jaehyung left his room and went to where his father is. "Can I go to the coffee shop?"

"I don't give a damn."

Jaehyung smiled and left the house. He pondered whether or not to message Younghyun...

You are playing as the protagonist

Jaehyung

Options:
Call Younghyun
Just go to the coffee shop alone<
Go back home

He decided to just go by himself, he didn't want to risk his father thinking he only went out to be with friends instead of getting coffee.

He opened the door and dragged Sungjin to a table, not caring whether he's working or not. "I need to ask you something." He said the moment they sat down.

"What is it?" Sungjin asked in confusion.

"Do you know of Junhyeok?"

Sungjin froze, how did he know of his dream? It was weird. "Y-yes..?"

"And was there two other people of the names Dowoon and Wonpil?"

"Yes...where is this going, Jaehyung?" Sungjin asked nervously unsure of what was happening.

"Younghyun dreams of these people, just like you and I. You may have know Junhyeok for a while, but Younghyun and I were only just introduced to him." Jaehyung explained carefully.

"I see...but why do we dream of the same thing?" Sungjin asked in thought.

"I'm not sure, but Wonpil spoke to me—"

"Wait, wait, wait. He spoke to you?" Sungjin interrupted with surprise.

"Yes, I know I sound crazy but listen! Wonpil spoke to me and saying something like, control your deepest emotion to set them free."

"Are they trapped?"

Jaehyung thought. "Maybe their forced to be in our dreams like some sort of guardian. They probably got tired of our bullsh*t and wants to leave."

"...I guess."

"I have to go now but next time I'll bring Younghyun so we can discuss this. The three of us, Okay?"

"Mhm."