5- Even A Hero Can Be Scared Sometimes

(Couldn't think of a good picture for this chapter so just enjoy my wallpaper)

Jaehyung sighed as he stared at those photos that were pinned to his wall. He took a good long glance at the one with the ocean. Something within him triggered somehow.

He felt the need to go there and do something he knows he will regret.

He was lucky enough to be given this second chance...

Jaehyung gave a frustrated groan before ripping off the photo from the pins' hold. He crumbled it up and threw it in the trash can.

Seems he has made a decision on his own

That wasn't apart of the game

It was late and he just did a whole lot of thinking at a coffee shop. He was tired and exhausted, he wasn't going to let some feeling get in the way of that. So he did what he does best.

Sleep.

And in his bed he lies.

Facing the ceiling up above.

Pushing away his feelings deep inside.

He dreams of a boy,

who knew nothing but love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wonpil felt something inside of him. It was like a weight was lifted and he suddenly didn't feel insecure about anything. And...something else was being boiled inside him. Every time Dowoon has entered his vision, his stomach just starts to get all weird and his mind becomes occupied with only thoughts of the younger male.

Junhyeok's presence was usually forgotten whenever Wonpil got like that.

Why was that?

He wasn't too sure himself.

Now, back to that weight lifting inside. He knew what that was. Jaehyung found something important, he controlled his emotions. He was able to resist what the heart so desires.

Wonpil could only hope that Younghyun will do the same. He must find his inner most deepest fear.

And conquer it.

"So, they figured some things out and were actually quite close to it..." Dowoon mumbled. He looked over at Junhyeok who payed no mind to what was happening. Instead, he looked ahead at the way he came.

That freedom that the two so desires will only be given to them if both dreamers find their fears. Junhyeok knew, only one so far has found it.

Now it is up to the next.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sungjin sighed as he unlocked the doors to his small coffee shop. As the owner, he comes in early to open up the place and get it ready for business. It was always lonely at this hour so he ended up always daydreaming.

But he couldn't this time.

His mind was still occupied with the conversation he had with his friends. Now his mind was everywhere.

He thought he knew Junhyeok...

But he didn't...

And he knows he doesn't.

"Neither good or bad..." he started to think aloud. "The savior of Wonpil and Dowoon. His purpose, guide them to freedom once emotions are controlled..." he was honestly baffled. Not sure of what was he to do. "Guide then to freedom...the freedom being the exit to that place. Emotions being Jaehyung and Younghyun's fear. The savior being both him and Junhyeok..."

He remembered the words Jaehyung had told him yesterday. "It's all on you Sungjin. Your our savior."

He felt...pressured.

Even a hero can be scared sometimes....

<<<>>>
CONGRATULATE ME
I WAS ABLE ACTUALLY WRITE THIS SHET
EVEN THO IM TIRED AF
AND SICK AF
BUT IM STILL WRITING

WHY DO YOU WRITE LIKE YOUR RUNNING OUT OF TIME
WHY DO WRITE LIKE YOU NEED IT TO SURVIVE

not the right order but who cares

PEACE ✌️